Fixtures Thread

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to todays Chron the only fixture that may be moving is the Boxing Day game at Blackpool, the police are pushing for an early kickoff.

Seriously? Do they want people on the lash before they've had time to be hungover from Christmas Day?

I do believe when we have Wigan at BP its same day of RL Super League Grand Final at Old Trafford ko 6pm and also England v Uruguay in the Rugby WC at Etihad ko 8pm ...just saying :coffee1:

Brilliant.

Last time this clash happened we played Bradford on the Sunday.

It was our biggest home league attendance of the season, and maybe higher than any we had last season too.

I do believe when we have Wigan at BP its same day of RL Super League Grand Final at Old Trafford ko 6pm and also England v Uruguay in the Rugby WC at Etihad ko 8pm ...just saying :coffee1:

They'd surely move our match to remove the risk of 37 Wigan football fans adding to congestion on public transport

It might be televised and moved.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been discussed on here before about the lack of advertising of upcoming fixtures. Guess what? Everything comes to he/she who waits.

18822673783_8ca5b291c7_z.jpg

The board is on the RRE corner where Sheepfoot Lane meets Furtherwood Road. No kick-off times included, but it's a start in the right direction.

It's been discussed on here before about the lack of advertising of upcoming fixtures. Guess what? Everything comes to he/she who waits.

The board is on the RRE corner where Sheepfoot Lane meets Furtherwood Road. No kick-off times included, but it's a start in the right direction.

Preaching to the converted there though...

Preaching to the converted there though...

Am I being picky?.. no kick off times.

• 4 weeks later...