George Green Signs

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good positive signing this. Lets hope the Green o Green grass of Home shows him at his best.

George Green to the tune of Jolene..... ;-)

George Green, George Green, George Green, George Green

I'm begging of you please score for Oldham

George Green, George Green,George Green, George Green

Please hit the net just b'cos you can

;-)

Edited by singe

Now I'm normally quite reserved when it comes to any signings we make....then along comes a signing that really excites and I ask the question "how did we sign him....?"

Three spring to mind; Baxter, Wellens & Kilkenny.....I can now add a fourth....George Green

This lad is an exceptional talent...dare I say it better than or the potential to be better than those three mentioned. Baxter probably had the edge but this lad has better fitness, pace and the same tricks and ability to score a wondergoal or five a season.

The one question mark is that's he's quite a maverick on the field so expect frustration when a mazey run doesn't end in a goal or the simple pass is ignored as he forgets the team around him. If we can sort this out I honestly think we have a £1 million pound asset on our hands...one we've acquired as a freebie.

Over the moon with this one!

Not sure if already mentioned but apparently he was in rehab fairly recently, alcohol I think.

Possibly part of the reason he was released as he's all the talent in the world and was a regular scorer for Evertons youth sides.