George Green Signs

a lot of true stuff said about sky and BT there guys

the money is obscene and the answer is simple

PULL THE PLUG PEOPLE - YOU ARE FUELLING IT

never had it never will

Easy to say that to the FL fans who attend matches.

Unfortunately we're outnumbered by a large majority of armchair glory supporters whose only means of watching their team is by paying for the likes of Sky.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot of true stuff said about sky and BT there guys

the money is obscene and the answer is simple

PULL THE PLUG PEOPLE - YOU ARE FUELLING IT

never had it never will

If you are doing that on a matter of pure principle then good for you but I'm not cutting my nose off to spite my face. The single event ppv option would allow me to pick and choose but at the moment if I cancel it then I see no cricket, hardly any rugby, hardly any racing etc. I love sport too much to voluntarily miss out on all that.

Yes i get sports mainly for the cricket and golf , i have watched no more than 4 games last season on sky so we are not fuelling it purposely.

If i want to watch those sports i have no options !!

Sky are very clever at how they market the channels but ultimately all who have a TV are paying , even BBC via the licence fee are paying for MOTD.

So Dave i assume you dont have a telly !!!!!!!!!!!

Sky Sports does the job for me. I can watch the footie when Latics aren't playing. I can watch the cricket and other sport related stuff I like. I can't get to a lot of Latics' games, so Player plus the Saturday footie programme keeps me up to date as the games progress. I can fully understand why others won't subscribe though.

I'm not worried about this talk of him trying to do it all himself once he realised his Tranmere team mates were :censored:. When he sees that Winchester and Jones can go past players as easily as he can he'll realise he isn't Billy big balls here and settle down

I like your thinking.

I know too many people who stream games and have dodgy boxes. I've legitimately paid a fortune for sky over the years, probably more fool me, but the family make use of it.

Next season I won't be paying for BT Sport. I'd rather go down the pub or stream online. As others have said, a line has to be drawn.

It's mental how televised sport must be one of very few products where competition can be a bad thing for the consumer.

I hate what Sky have done to the game but, like Dave Og I won't cut my nose of to spite my face.

I'd rather they just had EVERYTHING on there.

BBC and ITV coverage of cup games is awful and I won't pay for BT's which is arguably even worse.

BBC are quite good with World Cup's and Euro's though.

Hopefully this Channel 5 Football League highlights programme will be low on talking bollocks & just show us all the goals.

Edited by HarryBosch