How are you so sure?

We are a selling club. Transfer funds have a big influence on us, looking on previous years big players eventually get sold or leave on a free.

Korey Smith and Tarkowski last year... Although I know everyone is in denial and sure they wont leave because Oldham is their club and they should stay forever.

We are a selling club. Transfer funds have a big influence on us, looking on previous years big players eventually get sold or leave on a free.

Korey Smith and Tarkowski last year... Although I know everyone is in denial and sure they wont leave because Oldham is their club and they should stay forever.

Nice backtracking there...

interesting that you haven't used the activity from the last window in January to support your argument!