Happy Royle Army Day

Michael Clegg's dad has been at training today working on power development along with a rugby league coach.

There was a nice car I've not seen before parked outside BP today, possibly an Aston Martin or Bentley.

Could it have been his? Or is Kelly on more than we think?

Edited by HarryBosch

There was a nice car I've not seen before parked outside BP today, possibly an Aston Martin or Bentley.

Could it have been his? Or is Kelly on more than we think?

After returning a profit of £400k last year, maybe it's Simon's little treat to himself.

Cornell is 24 which fits in with the type of player we seem to be looking at, Premier League pedigree and more than capable of pushing Coleman for the number 1 spot, would be a good addition to the squad.

premier league pedigree? he's not played a game higher than league two in England, and not many at that.

premier league pedigree? he's not played a game higher than league two in England, and not many at that.

I wasnt claiming we were looking at Kasper Schmeichel!

He has spent some time on the bench and has been in and around some very decent keepers, opportunities would of been few and far between as third choice at a Premier League club but he will of done things right and will be keen to progress his career further with us.