I've heard a strange rumour from a reasonable source that Kelly wants to relinquish his job. Apparently the club is to make an announcement end of the week. Sorry if this turns out to be bollocks. It seems to go against all his recent press interviews. Anybody heard anything??

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard a strange rumour from a reasonable source that Kelly wants to relinquish his job. Apparently the club is to make an announcement end of the week. Sorry if this turns out to be bollocks. It seems to go against all his recent press interviews. Anybody heard anything??

If you had said this down the pub you would have been laughed out of the place. It's a bit easier on a forum like this one - the worst type of post in my opinion. A reasonable source? Hah!

Have been a member of OWTB for over 2 years. Have never started a topic and only responded to other posts a few times. ST holder for 30+ years so LaticsPete I'm not attention seeking and this story really blew me away so sorryfor posting.

I guess well know by the end of the week.

Or as soon as he takes the next training session. Sure the OP has posted innocently but, as usual where someone is being led along, there are gaping holes in the story. Would be interesting to know who the source is though.

Have been a member of OWTB for over 2 years. Have never started a topic and only responded to other posts a few times. ST holder for 30+ years so LaticsPete I'm not attention seeking and this story really blew me away so sorryfor posting.

Though you have previously said that two people in your house weren't renewing STs because of. Kelly's appointment and you knew of two "ex Latics" who weren't going to buy STs.

Is your post wishful thinking?

Edited by LaticsPete

Ignore them mate. Thanks for the info.

Like you, I hope it's not true. I think.