Leave Diggle alone. It's not his fault. Don't apologise for sharing this rumour.

If it turns out to be true all those (2) denegrators should give money to PlayerShare.

Now, let's speculate...who will be next manager? I want Dowie......

I bet that the source does.....!

The irony - I'm sure a poster above one of the biggest critics when I was a source slag. Despite being objective and detached in passing info on, I was still on an ego trip. And even though a chunk of it came true, that was just mud sticking or a lucky guess each time of course.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet that the source does.....!

The irony - I'm sure a poster above one of the biggest critics when I was a source slag. Despite being objective and detached in passing info on, I was still on an ego trip. And even though a chunk of it came true, that was just mud sticking or a lucky guess each time of course.

welcome back from hiding

Guest Stanley30

I can confirm that this is rubbish. My source in the club has stated that Kelly is loving the new job and is enjoying trading the players. Currently on fitness training but team is bonding well. Tactics training is going to slowly start being implemented next Wednesday. Looking to sign one of Addison or Gerard , dependant upon wages and expect more youngsters given a crack next year!

I can confirm that this is rubbish. My source in the club has stated that Kelly is loving the new job and is enjoying trading the players. Currently on fitness training but team is bonding well. Tactics training is going to slowly start being implemented next Wednesday. Looking to sign one of Addison or Gerard , dependant upon wages and expect more youngsters given a crack next year!

Do you mean training the players?

I've heard a strange rumour from a reasonable source that Kelly wants to relinquish his job. Apparently the club is to make an announcement end of the week. Sorry if this turns out to be bollocks. It seems to go against all his recent press interviews. Anybody heard anything??

F5 Friday...

Guest Stanley30
Posted · Hidden by Zorrro, July 5, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Zorrro, July 5, 2015 - No reason given

:censored: me, I just read the posts on here and I am glad I :censored:ed this board off nearly a year ago...

:censored: off

Posted · Hidden by Zorrro, July 5, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Zorrro, July 5, 2015 - No reason given

:censored: me, I just read the posts on here and I am glad I :censored:ed this board off nearly a year ago...

:censored: off of.

You don't like Kelly do you ?

Posted by WIZZO83 on 12 June 2015 - 11:33 AM in The Terraces - Latics Forum

worst managerial appointment in years and proven by his lack of transfer activity.

He said give me 2 weeks, well he is 1 week in to that and still no signing.......1 week and counting.....

6/1 on relegation is looking a BIG BIG price

Posted by WIZZO83 on 05 May 2015 - 10:30 AM in The Terraces - Latics Forum

Our new manager called a member of the IRA a legend............3 months ago, he called someone who went to prison on terrorist offences a legend, someone who was caught with bombing making equipment and ammunition a legend, someone who was the head of the IRA in Derry a legend

I have never seen Rosler on twitter called any Nazi a legend!

This isn't political - THIS IS TERRORISM

Posted by WIZZO83 on 03 May 2015 - 10:26 AM in The Terraces - Latics Forum

If this is true that SC has given the job to an u9-16s coach that's me done.

I am no longer putting money into his pocket. Why should we continue to pay our money when SC clearly doesn't strive for promotion.

Edited by LaticsPete

I to have heard these rumours but my source is from within professional football.

From what I am told me kelly has caused a lot of problems and he could be gone this week.

Presumably your source told you what sort of problems?

Guest Stanley30

I to have heard these rumours but my source is from within professional football.

From what I am told me kelly has caused a lot of problems and he could be gone this week.

This is the complete opposite to what my source has stated. Time will tell , but I'm confident your version is incorrect

If your source is wrong, has he said how much he will pay to playershare as compensation for wasting your time?

Funny how the same thing happened with Johnson early on too. He was going to be gone within x time, having tantrums about being passed the ball in training, dressing room unrest etc.

Seek and ye shall find....

.. a source to tell you what you want to hear or someone enjoying winding you up.

Edited by singe