I have one source, that is a football agent for a company that represents some of the players at Oldham. I wouldn't trust what he tells me as gospel, I am sure the club wants agents to know as little as possible. He is sometimes ahead of the game, but also told me Dowie was a done deal!

I wonder if some of the sources talked about on here are as tenuously linked with the club, that is why we hear such grade A bullplop.

It's far simpler than that... The vast majority of sources talked about on here just don't exist. I know that I can get access to one of those whenever I want..

Cynical? Me? Never...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wizzo comes out with bollocks I'm surprised anyone believes the stuff he puts. He really has a problem with the people who run the club. Don't understand why he supports us and wants us to constantly fail.

Edited by adamoafc

Wizzo comes out with bollocks I'm surprised anyone believes the stuff he puts. He really has a problem with the people who run the club. Don't understand why he supports us and wants us to constantly fail.

Former sponsor as well isn't he?

Corney must have done something beyond the pale to upset him so much.

731 pages? Hope it was in a big font with plenty of pictures

Out of a good and informative update I am pleased that I too am not the only one who will only take away '731 pages', sod the stuff about the yoof, Dieng, training but 731 pages!!! I hope he prints it duplex otherwise he'd have to refill the paper tray midway through!

The same plank - Wizzo - who stated Kelly would be gone by the end of the week has moved the goalposts now and said he'll be gone by September 1st.

Like those preachers who predict doomsday and change the date after it didn't happen "'The End Is Nigh".

Out of a good and informative update I am pleased that I too am not the only one who will only take away '731 pages', sod the stuff about the yoof, Dieng, training but 731 pages!!! I hope he prints it duplex otherwise he'd have to refill the paper tray midway through!

The paperback version of War and Peace has 1,440 pages - he's getting there.

I have one source, that is a football agent for a company that represents some of the players at Oldham. I wouldn't trust what he tells me as gospel, I am sure the club wants agents to know as little as possible. He is sometimes ahead of the game, but also told me Dowie was a done deal!

I wonder if some of the sources talked about on here are as tenuously linked with the club, that is why we hear such grade A bullplop.

I agree. Most of the time it will be individuals speculating based on partial/limited information and their own opinion.

731 page dossier army

731 pages? Hope it was in a big font with plenty of pictures

I think the size of your dossier is the new extension of your penis, instead of the car you drive. Johnson must have a little one! 100 day plan ha!

The same plank - Wizzo - who stated Kelly would be gone by the end of the week has moved the goalposts now and said he'll be gone by September 1st.

And he hasn't said which year - he will be tight eventually but he is forever making himself look sillier and sillier

I wonder if some of the sources talked about on here are as tenuously linked with the club, that

is why we hear such grade A bullplop.

With Twitter you can get some fans who will search for every last bit if info on everything about the club from what players are linked with us?

To who has emailed Corney.

Sadly some fans want and feel they need to be in the know about every last detail.

While there are other fans who seems to be in competition with each other for being into the know and can easy make up rumours as they know it gets a reaction out of others.

I love the concept of the twitter troll, it must be such a fulfilling existence. I can just imagine an old man one day, with grandson on his knee, thrilling him with the story of how he once fooled a few latics fans into believing we were signing Steve Harper.

We live in great times.

I think the size of your dossier is the new extension of your penis, instead of the car you drive. Johnson must have a little one! 100 day plan ha!

Lee 'Tel' Johnson will be getting document envy lol .............When we play 'massive club' Barnsley in the coming season, 'Tel' will no doubt be stood on a 1000 page plan (incorporating job applications)

Lee 'Tel' Johnson will be getting document envy lol .............When we play 'massive club' Barnsley in the coming season, 'Tel' will no doubt be stood on a 1000 page plan (incorporating job applications)

He's have to be stood on the 1,000 page plan, just to get on the chair...

Imagine if its a windy day and thousands of dossier papers escaped and blew all over the pitch..I think it happened to Glenn Hoddle once when managing England.

Guest Stanley30

I can honestly say that when I have a "source" it's all drivel and I'm either stirring or just talking balls. It's all a good laugh tho