First names on the team sheet

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after a summer of moaning from many people here is a refreshing largely positive debate on who to start with as we have an array of players, and it is mainly "who is better than who" and should play rather than "who is the worst" and shouldn't

Is everyone just getting a bit excited?

Kelly.

Jones leads vocally & by example too.

Burn sounds like he did at Boro.

Coleman wasn't shy last season.

Dunn will lead.

Big ask to hope a kid without a league start will lead the defence, which reminds me Blackpool have appointed a lad with 6 matches as captain

When he first played in the first team at about 17 he was immediately marshalling older, more experienced, far less talented team mates........

That was what instantly sold me to him, that at such a young age he showed maturity beyond his years. Mind you, I'd seen him in quite a few youth team games and kept telling everyone "we have a decent young polish lad coming through the youth at centre back"... then I find out he's from Moston!

That was what instantly sold me to him, that at such a young age he showed maturity beyond his years. Mind you, I'd seen him in quite a few youth team games and kept telling everyone "we have a decent young polish lad coming through the youth at centre back"... then I find out he's from Moston!

NEW Moston