How many of the 92 have you done?

I'm on 81. Not bad considering I'm only 26. Most have been done with Latics, but I've taken in games such as Morecambe v Port Vale, Sunderland v WBA, Boro v Plymouth and Birmingham v Boro.

Watford, Palace, Newcastle, Fulham, Ipswich, Coventry, Shrewsbury, Fleetwood, Newport, Wimbledon and Barnet...

Got to say I'm surprised you are only 26

87 for me, 88 with Burton this season. All supporting OAFC in a competitive fixture, none of this counting friendlies rubbish when A & B trialist are representing the club.

That will leave

Morecambe

Barnet

Newport

AFC Wimbledon (not counting their groundshare as they were the team that became MK)

At 34 I'm quite happy with that, especially given there is 8 teams in the national league who can hopefully replace relegated teams from League 2, not to mention Stockport should they ever come back.

Im suprised you're 34!!!!!

80 (has been as high as 83 but promotion and relegation have kiboshed) as long as you've done either old or new it counts for me

Need to do

Spurs

Chelsea

Arsenal

Palace

Watford

Fulham

Ipswich

Burton

Barnet

Newport

Wimbledon

Cambridge

131 grounds in total

Not a fan of southerners Prozac?

Need to do;

Prem: completed 16/20

Crystal Palace

Southampton

Swansea

Watford

Champ: completed 20/24

Cardiff

Ipswich

Middlesbrough

Rotherham

L1: completed 18/24.... hoping to make a dent in this, this season.......

Bradford

Burton

Fleetwood

Millwall

Shrewsbury

Wigan

L2: completed 9/24

Accrington

Barnet

Bristol Rovers

Cambridge

Carlisle

Dag & Red

Exeter

Hartlepool

Luton

Mansfield

Morecambe

Newport

Oxford

Plymouth

York

Edited by lookersstandandy

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/how-many-football-grounds-have-you-been-to#.rwpJG6a7m

49 for me (50 if you include Bristol Rovers who they need to add back in).

What are the (your) rules?

Does it have to have been to watch Latics?

I think so.

Do the clubs old grounds count?

I think they should.

Some of them I'm not even sure whether it's a "new" ground or the same one done up and/or renamed....

eg, is Hull's ground what was Boothferry Park? I don't know.... Same for Oxford...Millwall?

Also, I've seen us play Bristol Rovers away at two different grounds. For some on here it might be three...

Do friendlies count?

I don't think they should.

Or JPT games.

I think it only counts if you're going there with your club.

Old grounds count. If you have been to new ones and old ones you deserve a bonus point.

Friendlies count for me but a stadium tour doesn't. A friendly is still a visit to the ground to watch your team play. However loosely this may be interpreted

I disagree Roger Ritchie as you've seen above, I hate the fact people count friendlies when any Tom, Dick or Diego Cervero could've had a game. Each to their own though and my rules don't strictly follow the official rules thats for sure.

Im with you, but I think taking in any competitive fixture counts, otherwise people like myself who have only ever seen League 1 football would have no chance to complete places like Morecambe to United!

If you use the football ground map site you can, i included the ground in Ibiza from the preseason tour a few years back

I still use that site but they don't mention the IOM or any of it's grounds.

I have also been to Barnet ground Underhill but never watched a game just had a look so why it's not been ticked off.

Edited by Forte_Baby

28 for me. Surprisingly low I thought, but then I am only 26 and do have regular attacks of I'veGotMuchBetterThingsToDoWithMyWeekends-itis.

30 if I include Doncaster's Belle Vue and the City of Manchester Stadium (as was), where I went for the running & jumping in 2002.

55/92. Only 1 not with Latics (Newcastle), and 1 friendly (York). Several old grounds - in fact I don't think I've ever done both old and new. Last season I completed League 1 (over several seasons) and was hoping for more than just Burton and Millwall as new grounds this season. But ç'est la vie - wasn't thinking I'd ever want to do Millwall, but it'd be rude not to really. Maybe there'll be some new ones in the cup!