Shrewsbury v Oldham

Good day out if you go on the train, dont forget to book using playershare.[/quote

You will there on the train, but can you get back the same night?

It was more in response to the never been to Shrewsbury, rather than going for this particular game. I for one will not be venturing to this tie.

This will be worse than the non event at Shrewsbury a couple of years ago when we played the youth... 136 fans were there! I bought the tickets when we needed to win that game to stay up, but then it got cancelled for snow and we ended up getting the points we needed before the rearranged game.

Up there with one of the worst games I've ever been too, alongside any games at MK Dons.

This will be worse than the non event at Shrewsbury a couple of years ago when we played the youth... 136 fans were there! I bought the tickets when we needed to win that game to stay up, but then it got cancelled for snow and we ended up getting the points we needed before the rearranged game.

Up there with one of the worst games I've ever been too, alongside any games at MK Dons.

Agreed what made it worse was Rob Purdie didn't even appear on the pitch for Shrewsbury.

Wasn't that the game we won 4-1? The atmosphere was pretty funny I thought with some strange but entertaining chants. Even stranger was that Sidney Schmeltz looked like a world beater that day!

Wasn't that the game we won 4-1? The atmosphere was pretty funny I thought with some strange but entertaining chants. Even stranger was that Sidney Schmeltz looked like a world beater that day!

Think the one you're talking about was JPT the same year, unfortunately... i think the one I attended was 0-0 (I say think, because I must have fell asleep at some point and missed a goal maybe) we wore the really really nice one off white kit!! In fact we might of even won 1-0 Edited by MAC0AFC

Think the one you're talking about was JPT the same year, unfortunately... i think the one I attended was 0-0 (I say think, because I must have fell asleep at some point and missed a goal maybe) we wore the really really nice one off white kit!!

Ah I remember, the end of season game that was a dead rubber! Decided to go to Orient instead, definitely picked the right one.

Think the one you're talking about was JPT the same year, unfortunately... i think the one I attended was 0-0 (I say think, because I must have fell asleep at some point and missed a goal maybe) we wore the really really nice one off white kit!! In fact we might of even won 1-0

We lost it 1-0, Joe Jacobson scored from a free kick

Think the one you're talking about was JPT the same year, unfortunately... i think the one I attended was 0-0 (I say think, because I must have fell asleep at some point and missed a goal maybe) we wore the really really nice one off white kit!! In fact we might of even won 1-0

When did Charlie Mac score? Wasnt that the game you are talking about?

When did Charlie Mac score? Wasnt that the game you are talking about?

League match two seassns ago, he and Philly scored in 2-1 win

Mellor at left back got absolutely skinned in first half then Shrews switched their formation and we could all draw breath

Edited by LaticsPete

League match two seassns ago, he and Philly scored in 2-1 win

Mellor at left back got absolutely skinned in first half then Shrews switched their formation and we could all draw breath

Was that before or after his legs fell off? Class performance that I remember from Philli