• Croft
    • Jones
    • Kelly
    • Cassidy
    • Turner
    • Forte
    • Dunn
    • Philliskirk

Burn gave an impressive debut, could have gone for Dunn for his 20 minute lesson in how to retain the ball, possibly Forte for his exquisite finish which few others at our club could have executed. But it had to be Cassidy for his demonstration in how to lead the line.

Burn gave an impressive debut, could have gone for Dunn for his 20 minute lesson in how to retain the ball, possibly Forte for his exquisite finish which few others at our club could have executed. But it had to be Cassidy for his demonstration in how to lead the line.

I concur.

Cassidy romping it. Was he that impressive or are his family new OWTB members?

There was 1 game last season where Jabo pissed the mom on here, I think when people see a forward really putting himself about it gets noticed. His willingness to harry the goalkeeper, keep working the channels and hold off his man was a testament to how good a player he is.

And to top it off, the superb 1st time ball for Forte capped a memorable debut, if he can keep doing this and chip in with goals into double figures we should be alright.

I'll go for Burn given his youth and lack of first team experience but what is really interesting is that the performance has really lifted me after all the ridiculous negativity on here these last few weeks

This is a good squad with a very good midfield and if we get behind them we could be in for a pleasant surprise

The football league paper makes J.Wilson the matches star man, they even placed him in there League one team of the week yet he has failed to get a single vote on this poll

He was superb after the first 10 minutes though.

Bradshaw is one of the league's best strikers - hat-trick at Forest tonight shows why - and Wilson never gave him a sniff. Closed him down and took the ball cleanly countless times. It was a bit of a masterclass on how to defend 1v1.

He was superb after the first 10 minutes though.

Bradshaw is one of the league's best strikers - hat-trick at Forest tonight shows why - and Wilson never gave him a sniff. Closed him down and took the ball cleanly countless times. It was a bit of a masterclass on how to defend 1v1.

Wilson has that Kompany style aggressive defence, always trying to step in and take the ball rather than stand off. I think the fact he's not really being talked about is testament to how consistent he is.