In what position should Philliskirk be played?

Dear me Philliskirks finally had a couple of good/average games and we are being treated to no end of :censored:e off his No1 fan, he has played in a deeper role in the last two games, next you will be telling us he should be replacing Kelly as captain.

By the way the player that I most rate is Jones but people appreciate the work that he does, even someone like you sees that .

Spent a big part of his development as a striker - He is this seasons top scorer - and we have an injury to our current striker .....and some of you want him out of the team!!!!

Play him as a striker and bring Green in to his midfield role or at worst leave him in place

:coffee1:

Dear me Philliskirks finally had a couple of good/average games and we are being treated to no end of :censored:e off his No1 fan, he has played in a deeper role in the last two games, next you will be telling us he should be replacing Kelly as captain.

What's so bad about an Oldham fan talking up an Oldham player?

• 1 month later...

DD in the Chron says:

“All of the players have done really well for me, but one who stands out for his attitude, particularly after being left out at Port Vale, is Danny. He gets played in every position and always does a job and never whinges. You can trust him on the pitch and what’s more, he is a very good footballer.”

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/94568/boss-aiming-to-lift-fans-mood

DD in the Chron says:

All of the players have done really well for me, but one who stands out for his attitude, particularly after being left out at Port Vale, is Danny. He gets played in every position and always does a job and never whinges. You can trust him on the pitch and whats more, he is a very good footballer.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/94568/boss-aiming-to-lift-fans-mood

Oh for :censored: sake. I don't think I can take this anymore.