BP Refreshment Outlets: Complaints/Suggestions

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Smyth, the Stadium & Events Manager, is keen to learn of any dissatisfaction/suggestions about the match-day food and drink on sale at BP. He can be contacted on: rob.smyth@oldhamathletic.co.uk

Queue up and see for yourself Rob.

Had a S&A pie on Sat (after having a Balti pie on Weds) - both were amazing. Probably because of where I get them - no, not telling you, keep going where you always go.

Agree with the point made about the meal 'deal' though - that ain't a deal, that's the price.

Also I don't think you can call something a meal deal when you aren't really getting a deal. For example went to the kiosk in the MSP nearer to the Chaddy and paid £5 for a balti pie and coke which is the exact same price when bought seperate. Not the end of the world but might make some feel they are being conned. Either lower the price of the deal by 50p-£1 and thus making it a deal or don't advertise it as one to begin with.

We must be following the Sportdirect.com style of marketing..

I'd like to see us think outside the box and do more vegetarian food. Just throwing that into the ideas wok and giving it a stir.

This! If I don't get one of the 14 cheese and potato pies that they sell before the game begins then there really is no point in me queuing. And thus the club makes no money out of me. Football and stadiums have come on leaps and bounds in recent years, yet the food remains the same churned out rubbish.

It also doesn't take a genius to know that with the Chaddy end closing to home fans that their would be more supply in the RRE. Only one food outlet aswell, what happened to the van in the corner opposite the gents toilets? I was delighted to spend all of half time queuing to get a box of Pringles

Anyone else notice they're not taking half time orders for pints anymore in the main stand upper?

I know of a few people that didn't bother with a pint yesterday because they couldn't be bothered queuing as the game will have kicked back off before they had even supped their pint... they used to give you a. raffle ticket and then you'd pick them up at half time, job done - easy. But no they've scrapped that for some reason???

Can I be left-field and request that the approximately 7.5% of the population who would benefit from a gluten-free diet are catered for. FWIW that's a higher percentage than Muslims, Hindus and Jews combined (across the UK).

Lies, damned lies and government statistics.

I was given my ticket for the next home game when asking for the Fleetwood voucher swap so I suppose I could comment that I gave up eating pies some time ago and tried the JW Lees Smooth at the Bolton friendly and won't be drinking anymore of that. I understand that real ale presents a wastage problem but there are now many good bottled beers that they could sell.

Serving beer and food in the same place would be better. Having to que twice is a pain in the arse and unless you want to miss the opening 10 mins of the first half its impossible to do in the 15min half time break.

Sure ive seen somewhere chesyerfield have installed some new beer pumbs that can do 4 pints in next to no time.

Also a bottle stand would be ideal do a deal 2 bottles £5 or £3 each or a bottle and pie £5. There is so many ways to improve it.

Cmon latics think out the box its shocking the set up at the min. The foods decent but if i have a choice of a pie or a beer at half time due to only having time to que for one a pint wins every time