Shrewsbury on Saturday

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think we have a team that can grind out one nills all season and when the luck runs out so will our form, besides, I want to see some goals which Kelly promised with his 'philosophy'.

He's also cited luck as a major requirement....

He's not planning on it running out, if we've even had any yet....

It's a strange community that regards our wins and draws as lucky because we are not playing to a high standard. This is league 1 where the standard is not high and we are where we are because we have defended well and Danny has scored two goals. He may not be the fastest but his confidence must be at a high so he has to be in the team.

So he doesn't contribute apart from scoring goals?

The useless bastard!

When Kris boyd played for rangers, all he did was score goals and contributed nothing else to the team. However he always needed a team mate to set him up, never created anything for himself or anyone else.

Scored loads of goals against the :censored: team's as his team mates mlaid him off at will. Come champions league and games against Celtic he was like having a man down and he infuriated rangers fans thus making him a useless bastard

When Kris boyd played for rangers, all he did was score goals and contributed nothing else to the team. However he always needed a team mate to set him up, never created anything for himself or anyone else.

Scored loads of goals against the :censored: team's as his team mates mlaid him off at will. Come champions league and games against Celtic he was like having a man down and he infuriated rangers fans thus making him a useless bastard

It's been a while since I got murdered on here for pointing out the same about Beckett...

All this talk of Kelly not fulfilling his philosophy. We've won our home game and drawn our away. Sounds alright to me. Imagine how annoyed those Chelsea fans were when Mourinho didn't stick to his philosophy and ground out those 1-0 wins. Bet they were furious when they won the league...

Manager Micky Mellon confirmed the Aussie midfielder will be in his 18 for the trip to Oldham after seven months out with damaged cruciate knee ligaments.

The 27-year-old, who made 115 appearances in three years with the Latics before joining Town in June 2014, sailed through a 75-minute comeback game against Wigan on Wednesday.

Mellon said: “Wesolowski is much closer and he’ll come into the squad this weekend. All being well, we’ll get him into the 18 – maybe coming off the bench.”

http://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/shrewsbury-town-fc/2015/08/21/james-wesolowski-set-for-town-comeback/

Manager Micky Mellon confirmed the Aussie midfielder will be in his 18 for the trip to Oldham after seven months out with damaged cruciate knee ligaments.

The 27-year-old, who made 115 appearances in three years with the Latics before joining Town in June 2014, sailed through a 75-minute comeback game against Wigan on Wednesday.

Mellon said: “Wesolowski is much closer and he’ll come into the squad this weekend. All being well, we’ll get him into the 18 – maybe coming off the bench.”

http://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/shrewsbury-town-fc/2015/08/21/james-wesolowski-set-for-town-comeback/

Deserves a good reception if he comes on. Never the most talented but his tenacity made him a great player to have in our midfield.

Having progressed to Shrewsbury chief executive, Williams admits he has thought about returning to Boundary Park in a professional capacity.

He said: “There’s part of me that thinks if I went there I could wave a magic wand and make it better, but there’s another part of me that thinks, if I went there, would I really enjoy it?”

“They can’t afford me now anyway!”

So will Williams have divided loyalties tomorrow? He said: “I’ll have none at all. I’ve got to be proud of myself and the football club here.

“If Oldham win I’ll be gutted – I’d like an emphatic Shrewsbury Town victory. But you don’t always get what you wish for!”

200.gif

Having progressed to Shrewsbury chief executive, Williams admits he has thought about returning to Boundary Park in a professional capacity.

He said: Theres part of me that thinks if I went there I could wave a magic wand and make it better, but theres another part of me that thinks, if I went there, would I really enjoy it?

They cant afford me now anyway!

So will Williams have divided loyalties tomorrow? He said: Ill have none at all. Ive got to be proud of myself and the football club here.

If Oldham win Ill be gutted Id like an emphatic Shrewsbury Town victory. But you dont always get what you wish for!

200.gif

What a knob.