Winchester.....

Poll added 13th October 2015  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Would we amass more points with or without Carl Winchester at RM/CM for the rest of the season?

• More points with him in the side
    • More points without him in the side

.....was :censored:ing dog:censored: today.

What's going on with him?

He was fine in the first two games but, at the same time, didn't do anything particularly good....

Has he got the 'ump after being dropped?

I still think he should start at Bury though.... See if he reacts....

Edited by HarryBosch

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was disappointed with him playing centrally. I expected it to be his future position box to box.

I thought he'd up the tempo on the right for us today.

I'm getting a lot wrong.

He was never going to be a central midfielder, never in a million years! He was dog:censored: today, mind you so was Croft before him and whats going on with Jones?

He still produced the excellent run to set Jones up and then won us the penalty though.

Yeah, no denying it. However his game doesn't contribute much to the team. He'll go on a run, get knackered and not be seen for a couple of minutes before doing the same again. Defending from the front isn't in his mindset.

Not much to the team??

Take him out and wee'd lose 75% of our threat. Every time he get's the ball he's looking to create something and long may it continue.

Some of the little balls he played between defenders on Saturday were sublime. If Forte had been a bit quicker in reading them he could have scored himself from a couple of one on one's!

If we can get our strikers on to his wavelength we could score a bucketful!!

Not sure I'd ever be able to forgive Kelly

It's bad enough having to see his name on the sub's bench each week...

Agree, it would tell me one thing and that is we will be playing with plenty of men behind the ball this season and the football will be dull and negative. Its a crying shame a player with his ability isnt being used, you can fill the team with as many headless chickens as you want but what puts bums on seats is players with ability. It would be a huge mistake to let a player like that leave.

Agree, it would tell me one thing and that is we will be playing with plenty of men behind the ball this season and the football will be dull and negative. Its a crying shame a player with his ability isnt being used, you can fill the team with as many headless chickens as you want but what puts bums on seats is players with ability. It would be a huge mistake to let a player like that leave.

Headless chickens=players who give 100% for 90 minutes? Winning puts bums on seats!

Daniel bagged himself an assist last week with his head

Yes he did and it was shocking. But Winny is not competing against him, he is competing with David Dunn and George Green for one place (at the most.)

I do hope that one of those 3 plays today as Bury are there for the taking. It is the first real test for the manager and to return home with anything less than 3 points will be poor. Before anyone says it will be a hard test for us. they are a newly promoted 4th division club, as Shrewsbury were last week. I expect a win!

It will be a hard test but anything less than 3 points will be "poor" ? Not sure of the logic

I think he might mean before anyone says that it will be a hard test, remember that they are newly promoted from L2 and we should be winning.

But I disagree completely with him.