The board

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do tell.. I'm fully aware that NG went for an audition to be in The Inspiral Carpets and ended up roadieing instead

I may be over-emphasising "story"! They were (allegedly) bantering about football and taking the mick out of the Oldham supporters who had an OASIS newsletter with them (Oh, we did those, kids, before they invented the internet) and just picked up on the name.

Who knows if it's true but the version I heard is that they wouldn't admit it as City fans.

I may be over-emphasising "story"! They were (allegedly) bantering about football and taking the mick out of the Oldham supporters who had an OASIS newsletter with them (Oh, we did those, kids, before they invented the internet) and just picked up on the name.

Who knows if it's true but the version I heard is that they wouldn't admit it as City fans.

I'd love that to be true!

I can't believe how much I used to look forward to your newslettter popping through the door Dave!

Edited by singe

You might class me as a kid and I'd love there to be a fanzine running. Barnsley and Doncaster have them I think, so do quite a few higher level clubs. Then again I'd love their to be standing at BP and that's probably not going to ever happen.

That would be awesome if it was true

I quite like the idea of us relaunching a fanzine but with our average attendance I doubt one would be sustainable in the long term, however a free monthly ezine might work

Colchester have got themselves their own Barry

http://mobile.cu-fc.com//news/article/colchester-united-robbie-cowling-2678367.aspx

Wow. How pissed was he when he submitted this to the website editor, and how intimidated were they to let him stick this online...

Not sure there's anything wrong with that, everything he says is spot on.

I thought it wad a well written piece asking for patience and trust in his decisions. In fact I'm a little envious of their approach to youth development

Their fans are not best pleased...

I reckon if Barry put out something very similar there would be fury on this board. Goes to show the difference when it's your club against another's.