Latics fan on the Chase now!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coinicdentally, I had just finishing reading this ,when seeing your posts. Though I have loved through those Soviet leaders, I'd have forgotten their names.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34179704

Chernenko is the one that gets everyone. I love The Queen as much as the next goon, but it's not possible to "outlast" an American President. They have fixed terms and a limited number of them. There's a trend for making The Queen appear as if she's achieving something just by living, when she's really just a bitter old posho with spicy opinions about foxes and the poor who's achieved :censored: all.

No one likes an idiot either who has insulted all those who have ever appeared on TV quizzes, myself included.

Love Lags. Did you see that programme about Universally Challenged contestants from the 1990s? Bit of an eye-opener. I'd never have guessed that they'd all end up drunk, eating pot noodles (when they're not harvesting their noses or their pants) and madly reciting decontextualised facts out loud to the annoyance of their scuzzy neighbours.

Chernenko is the one that gets everyone. I love The Queen as much as the next goon, but it's not possible to "outlast" an American President. They have fixed terms and a limited number of them. There's a trend for making The Queen appear as if she's achieving something just by living, when she's really just a bitter old posho with spicy opinions about foxes and the poor who's achieved :censored: all.

Love Lags. Did you see that programme about Universally Challenged contestants from the 1990s? Bit of an eye-opener. I'd never have guessed that they'd all end up drunk, eating pot noodles (when they're not harvesting their noses or their pants) and madly reciting decontextualised facts out loud to the annoyance of their scuzzy neighbours.

Never saw that......however they don't seem as precious with that kind of behaviour. Perhaps the're just as numb as me after all.

Ha ha ha ha ha insulted....get over yourself. You're being a tad silly here.

Perhaps I am brother, perhaps I should be a bit more laissez-faire about life, like you brother. But what you said was actually quite insulting to all those hours I spent so I could make a decent quiz show to a decent level.

How old do you think I am?

Perhaps I am brother, perhaps I should be a bit more laissez-faire about life, like you brother. But what you said was actually quite insulting to all those hours I spent so I could make a decent quiz show to a decent level.

Come on.......insulted????? are you really sure!

Re bitter old posho, I now imagine you gutted at the thought of that old right winger Corbyn possibly getting in.

Also, not a great career move to call your boss that...!

How old do you think I am?

I've never thought about it. Still not thinking about it. Alls I'm saying is those hours you spent "studying" so you could ring the buzzer and shout "Chernenko" only to be fined five points because the answer is actually "Andropov"...you might think those hours are taking you somewhere in the quiz world and they might actually get you somewhere in the quiz world, but in the other world you're also possibly heading to those dark corners where you find ex-junior chess masters sucking on the sleeves of their woolly jumpers having not been outdoors for eight years. That's what your Universally Challenged retrospective showed. And that programme was about people who'd actually won it. Lucky escape maybe.

No one likes an idiot either who has insulted all those who have ever appeared on TV quizzes, myself included.

Wasn't Bristol on a quiz show recently? The Pointless Chase or something. Ended up getting no points and chased off. Does that mean he won?

I wouldn't be too precious about being on a quiz show. Start talking to me about quizzes I respect when you've won the Tulse Hill Tavern quiz 10 weeks in a row with a team featuring two northern pissheads and a fat Welsh prostitute.

I wouldn't be too precious about being on a quiz show. Start talking to me about quizzes I respect when you've won the Tulse Hill Tavern quiz 10 weeks in a row with a team featuring two northern pissheads and a fat Welsh prostitute.

As impressive as that is,winning the hunt lane quiz despite putting "Eight Lepers on Arsehole Island" as an answer must be your greatest achievement.