New Strikers this week?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel quite positive how Dunn has started, i like the way he has shipped players out who he feels are not upto the grade, brought in new players which i thought is harder now than it would of been in pre season but virtue of players available, he is looking to bolster the squad even further, a good victory today onwards & upwards :comeon:

It seems there's a promising young striker in the youth team called Brendy Glaken from Ireland, here's a recent goal - and I believe he also bagged four today at Notts County;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfDmXzmIFCU&feature=youtu.be

Quite a promising lad at Crawley who scored the other night.... Murphy something

Not a striker, but according the The Sun Latics are interested in Blackburn attacking midfielderJohn O' Sullivan on loan.

I'm worried that we've seen the last of Winchester. Dunn is desperately attempting to replace him, from the looks of it. He's been ruthless so far in terms exchanging players without giving a chance.

Not a striker, but according the The Sun Latics are interested in Blackburn attacking midfielderJohn O' Sullivan on loan.

He's the one who Barnsley fans were creaming themselves about after his loan spell there last season. They were gutted having apparently agreed a permanent deal for him in the summer only for it to fall through.

'Only' 3 wins off third place. Only 9 games in...

What alarms me most is that the top 7 include Gillingham, Burton, Rochdale, Bury and Walsall.

And we've won 1 game in this league. And even then they battered us. And this is supposed to be our best squad for a good few years.

League 1 Forever.

'Only' 3 wins off third place. Only 9 games in...

What alarms me most is that the top 7 include Gillingham, Burton, Rochdale, Bury and Walsall.

And we've won 1 game in this league. And even then they battered us. And this is supposed to be our best squad for a good few years.

League 1 Forever.

Why are you alarmed by it? Are 'smaller' clubs not allowed to have good teams?

Gillingham 5 points ahead last season, Burton promoted, Rochdale 6 points, Walsall 2 points, Bury promoted. And we spent most of the season above all but Dale.

They've gone forwards and we've gone backwards, despite supposedly having an improved budget.

It's not like Sheffield United, whose team is miles better in terms of individuals, their teams aren't even much better, if at all better than ours. It comes down to mismanagement at every level.

Gillingham 5 points ahead last season, Burton promoted, Rochdale 6 points, Walsall 2 points, Bury promoted. And we spent most of the season above all but Dale.

They've gone forwards and we've gone backwards, despite supposedly having an improved budget.

It's not like Sheffield United, whose team is miles better in terms of individuals, their teams aren't even much better, if at all better than ours. It comes down to mismanagement at every level.

Dry your eyes.We are less than ten league games in.There are another thirty seven games left to reach fifteenth in the table. Edited by ceskylatic

• 2 weeks later...

Doing the rounds again this (linked with us & bury)

Barnsleh fans not happy he's linked with other clubs after their move for him fell through. One of them says he was one of the best players in the league whilst on loan with them last season.