Port Vale v Oldham

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont envisage that Poleon could be trusted with any type of defensive role to include tracking back etc!

Perhaps we could hope that they have a 'Connor Brown' playing right back tonight,

He will be looking to get to any knockdowns from Higdon.

Poleon is the total opposite of Philliskirk. He wants to express himself, make things happen, with no restrictions.

We will score more goals with him in the side than Philliskirk, and we might actually enjoy going to the football.

Poleon is the total opposite of Philliskirk. He wants to express himself, make things happen, with no restrictions.

We will score more goals with him in the side than Philliskirk, and we might actually enjoy going to the football.

Whilst I dont mind debating with you team selections and formations, at the moment while the game is half way through, I just want to actually support them all.

Thought poleon was superb tonight if he is getting in those positions it's a good sign atleast he was getting in those spaces. Goals will come. 4-4-2 worked again!

Connor brown is awful this Eckersley must be :censored: if he is getting a game ahead of him. So soft it's unreal.

Fitness let us down after 65 mins we were :censored:ed. John Harbin has got vale looking sharp till the last whistle. Think Anthony white needs to take note we are way off fitness.

Thought poleon was superb tonight if he is getting in those positions it's a good sign atleast he was getting in those spaces. Goals will come. 4-4-2 worked again!

Connor brown is awful this Eckersley must be :censored: if he is getting a game ahead of him. So soft it's unreal.

Fitness let us down after 65 mins we were :censored:ed. John Harbin has got vale looking sharp till the last whistle. Think Anthony white needs to take note we are way off fitness.

My guess is that Eckersley isn't fully fit yet.

I like Brown and think he's an adequate full back for League One and Two teams, but if Dunn's looking for players to ship out to bring players in then he's be one of the first I'd let go. We have better options at full back in the squad.

Out of interest, are you on Twitter as a PNE scout or has some bloke on there just stolen this post to tweet Dunn with his 'opinions' on the game (even though I'm fairly sure it's someone that was listening on Latics Player all night)

Out of interest, are you on Twitter as a PNE scout or has some bloke on there just stolen this post to tweet Dunn with his 'opinions' on the game (even though I'm fairly sure it's someone that was listening on Latics Player all night)

That is me and I was there as I am most games

Further point players looked very tired towards the end expected though with some having very little game time. However, Stankevicious blowing out of his arse within 5 minutes of coming on

I thought players these days were scentifically managed for optimum fitness and efficiency.

Like hi tech tactics is this yet another fad grown into a major over hyped industry?