Things that piss me off about today!

Loaned out Turner, Murphy, Bove and should have been aware Stanovicfuinvic was going to be on international duty leaving us with no strikers on the bench.

Brown playing right back when Eckersley, Dieng, Wilson & Winchester sat on the bench. All of which could do a better job than Brown.

Eckersley? Why did we buy him. Waste of a wage that could have been spent on another striker considering we will have another right back available next week.

David Dunn bringing himself on for the last 10 without warming up at all! Not once! He wasnt even ready to play. The arrogance to think that he would come on and change things when his defence had been bypassing his midfield for the previous hour. ARROGANCE!!!! & it changed nothing!

Why bring Winchester on for the final minute at 4-2!? What does that do for anybody. POINTLESS!

Jones on the wing, put him in the middle! Although he hasnt delivered a decent cross all season.

Connor Brown & his mistake. Always looking to pass backwards which caused the problem again today. He had open space to run into but then turned to play it back to a midfielder when he didn't need to. He is costing us every single week and I have said for more than 3 years this was in his game. Surley now he has to be 5th choice full back? And :censored: YOU Darren Kelly for giving him 2 more years! A disgrace of a footballer!

What pissed me off most? Giving up without a fight. Last 10 we gave up and that resulted in conceding a 4th goal because of not using their brains and committing themselves into to weak half hearted challenges.

Edited by palmer1

Loaned out Turner, Murphy, Bove and should have been aware Stanovicfuinvic was going to be on international duty leaving us with no strikers on the bench.

Brown playing right back when Eckersley, Dieng, Wilson & Winchester sat on the bench. All of which could do a better job than Brown.

Eckersley? Why did we buy him. Waste of a wage that could have been spent on another striker considering we will have another right back available next week.

David Dunn bringing himself on for the last 10 without warming up at all! Not once! He wasnt even ready to play. The arrogance to think that he would come on and change things when his defence had been bypassing his midfield for the previous hour. ARROGANCE!!!! & it changed nothing!

Why bring Winchester on for the final minute at 4-2!? What does that do for anybody. POINTLESS!

Jones on the wing, put him in the middle! Although he hasnt delivered a decent cross all season.

Connor Brown & his mistake. Always looking to pass backwards which caused the problem again today. He had open space to run into but then turned to play it back to a midfielder when he didn't need to. He is costing us every single week and I have said for more than 3 years this was in his game. Surley now he has to be 5th choice full back? And :censored: YOU Darren Kelly for giving him 2 more years! A disgrace of a footballer!

What pissed me off most? Giving up without a fight. Last 10 we gave up and that resulted in conceding a 4th goal because of not using their brains and committing themselves into to weak half hearted challenges.

Agree although in defence of Darren Kelly it wasn't him that gave him a 2 years deal it was already offered before he came in. I'd say Holden made that call at the end of last season!

Alternatively he cared enough to put himself in the firing line & try and drag us back into it?

Brown was shocking again first half but wasn't too bad second half. Also you've been telling us for 3 years but he was largely alright for the first 2 of those - this year he's been mainly abysmal....

Can't argue with the rest of your points though....

Edited by HarryBosch

Alternatively he cared enough to put himself in the firing line & try and drag us back into it?

Can't say smirking all through the post match interview following a 4-2 defeat at home has made me think any more positively about his appointment and when asked by Gordon if he's worried replies

"I'm not worried, are you"?

Does come across as slightly arrogant

Edited by JWhite101

Brown was shocking again first half but wasn't too bad second half. Also you've been telling us for 3 years but he was largely alright for the first 2 of those - this year he's been mainly abysmal....

Dunn didn't change anything, he didn't change the formation or the shape. We hadn't used the midfield for a good 30 minutes due to long balls. To me it was arrogance to think just comeing on would sort things.He even lost the ball when they broke to score.

As for Brown, no he wasnt! He was :censored: & ive been saying these errors were in his game for years. He made improvements but still wasn't up to scratch. Since when is Largely alright good enough? If it was everybody wouldnt be on Philliskirks back.

Wasn't too bad 2nd half? Damage was already done Harry. Chufty badge for Connor as he didn't :censored: up in the 2nd half. A actually bright start ruined by an inept footballer when not even under pressure.

Edited by palmer1

Can't say smirking all through the post match interview following a 4-2 defeat at home has made me think any more positively about his appointment and when asked by Gordon if he's worried replies

I want to back him, but the answer to that question was awful and the whole interview and the BBC one were poor.

jesus that is top draw arrogancy,after a 4-2 dicking at home to a wank team, have we won the last 4 games or am I missing something!!

People get too touchy about players celebrating in front of opposition fans.

I'd love nothing more than Kelly to score a last minute winner then proceeding to tell the opposition fans to :censored: off.

Just me?

Exactly. Give them stick, they lord it up, we get angry, then forget about it and do it all again next week.

McSheffrey should have been sent off in the first half though.

Did he stamp on Brown? Didn't see, just saw Kelly pushing and shoving...

Yes. Stamped on him as he lay on the floor after puttinf in a tackle. Think the only reason Kelly wasn't booked for his reaction was that the ref realised him and his officials had clearly missed something.

What pissed me off more than anything was the stupid celebrations by the Scunthorpe players in front of the rocky road end and the red letting it happen.

Do you mean ref or Mark Robbins?

Freudian slip maybe...

Edited by dazlatic