Things that piss me off about today!

Think we have got to the point that we have got to have something to celebrate,we are all starting to lose the plot with all that we have had to endure over the last x(can't remember how many anymore)years.

I was thinking about this at the weekend after another demoralising result. How many genuine periods of excitement have there been recently? In the time we've been in this league we've had 2 play off semi finals, 2 (I think) last day relegation near misses and about 5/6 or so genuine cup giant killings.

That is something exciting happening roughly once every two years on average for near enough the last 20 years! Can there have been a more boring team to be a supporter of in recent times?!

I was thinking about this at the weekend after another demoralising result. How many genuine periods of excitement have there been recently? In the time we've been in this league we've had 2 play off semi finals, 2 (I think) last day relegation near misses and about 5/6 or so genuine cup giant killings.

That is something exciting happening roughly once every two years on average for near enough the last 20 years! Can there have been a more boring team to be a supporter of in recent times?!

I feel the only giant killing this year will be against us, if drawn against a decent big strong non league side we could well go out in the first round.

This is not sarcasm, it's realism.