Who will be in the cup the longer?

When Kelly was dismissed recently I doubt many of us would have suggested that he would still be involved in the F A Cup after Dunn was eliminated. Given that Halifax are likely to play on the Sunday and we have a difficulty away game on the Saturday that eventuality is now more than a remote possibility?

Kipling comes to mind!

When Kelly was dismissed recently I doubt many of us would have suggested that he would still be involved in the F A Cup after Dunn was eliminated. Given that Halifax are likely to play on the Sunday and we have a difficulty away game on the Saturday that eventuality is now more than a remote possibility?

Kipling comes to mind!

Postman Matt?

Kipling comes to mind!

Are you saying that Darren Kelly is an exceedingly good manager?