Verbal abuse by fellow latics fans

To the middle aged fan, blue fleece with what look like flags on the Chest part, white hair, expanding mid rift.

At the end of the match of your attempted run down the RRE stairs to scream at the players and yell abuse at the manager was impressive..each to their own I suppose

But I hope you feel proud of yourself when you turned and verbally abused three mature woman who were clapping their team still off saying what a disgrace we were clapping, with the odd expletives

Unfortunately for you, I have a bigger gob and you got what you deserve back

I am usually prepared for abuse by away fans but not one of my own.

Read ur post that's patronising, we have to rise above that if he thinks it's bad that's opinium

I agree each to their own, however to turn and scream at three fellow fans on his way back up who were also exercising their right to clap is abuse

Saw the manager and a player having a go at someone in the crowd during the game, the bloke was complaining about the constant passing back and sideways. He only said what most of us were thinking.

Edited by BP1960

I'm all for free speech and I'm not saying today's match was pretty, we all vent off in our own ways when we are struggling.

All I did was move down a few rows after the match after saying goodbye to the usual crew, saw a fellow fan I knew budge on the end of the row for a quick catch up convo and who was clapping with her friend

Saw a flash of blue of fleece, heard the rant, I turned my back to speak to my friend to finish off the conversation when he trudge back up and starting yelling at us. The fact my back was slightly turned when he ranted was the scary part, but I'm not a cowerer, my reaction was to yell back with just as many expletives.

It made me bloody angry...the fact it was the only emotion had had for 90mims pissed me off more.

I'm all for free speech and I'm not saying today's match was pretty, we all vent off in our own ways when we are struggling.

All I did was move down a few rows after the match after saying goodbye to the usual crew, saw a fellow fan I knew budge on the end of the row for a quick catch up convo and who was clapping with her friend

Saw a flash of blue of fleece, heard the rant, I turned my back to speak to my friend to finish off the conversation when he trudge back up and starting yelling at us. The fact my back was slightly turned when he ranted was the scary part, but I'm not a cowerer, my reaction was to yell back with just as many expletives.

It made me bloody angry...the fact it was the only emotion had had for 90mims pissed me off more.

Who was doing the yelling at fans?

Who was doing the yelling at fans?

Wellllllll......he yelled at the players, then at Dunn....non could have heard his high pitched rant by then as they were on the half way line heading towards the steps.

Then turned and yelled at us for clapping that, quote ":censored:e off and :censored:e Dunn and that we should :censored: off to that part of the stand with the main stand clappers are".

Thinking about it....maybe he wasn't a regular, regulars would know it's main stand moaners over there.

By then I was yelling back with my own few expletives and where he should take his support from now on too.

Edited by underdog

Wellllllll......he yelled at the players, then at Dunn....non could have heard his high pitched rant by then as they were on the half way line heading towards the steps.

Then turned and yelled at us for clapping that, quote ":censored:e off and :censored:e Dunn and that we should :censored: off to that part of the stand with the main stand clappers are".

Thinking about it....maybe he wasn't a regular, regulars would know it's main stand moaners over there.

By then I was yelling back with my own few expletives and where he should take his support from now on too.

At least he was passionate, unlike some of the players.

At least he was passionate, unlike some of the players.

Not faulting the passion...I've literally lost the will these days that I'm not even angry, moany, yelling myself and that is a shame as it means I really am beyond caring.

Just that passion shocked us and me in particular as I had my back to him, luckily, and I mean luckily...he was not at arms reach as I had my cyclying helmet dangling in my hand hand and could have really lashed out and it would have really been messy for both of us then.

Maybe a ban for life is what could just save my soul.

Not faulting the passion...I've literally lost the will these days that I'm not even angry, moany, yelling myself and that is a shame as it means I really am beyond caring.

Just that passion shocked us and me in particular as I had my back to him, luckily, and I mean luckily...he was not at arms reach as I had my cyclying helmet dangling in my hand hand and could have really lashed out and it would have really been messy for both of us then.

I think if the club offered free season tickets the take up nowadays would be minimal.

Tracy. Dont let the idiots get you down. (off the pitch Idiots I mean)

Tracy. Dont let the idiots get you down. (off the pitch Idiots I mean)

I just didn't expect it...other than the Athleticos I think we were the only fans left. I don't even think he was tanked up and I'm no spring chicken and 5ft 6 tall but a someone whose 6ft tall and 6ft wide having a rage at me less than 4ft away is a bit scary.

Last person who made me feel that intimidate is now under a tree for life in Tandle hills park.

I'm prepared for away fans intimidation, at any ground, Christ I survived the 80's terraces. Today was just a bit too much when I thought I was in a safe area and to be screaming at three women...yes I throw the sexism card down, frightening

Hang on - somebody clapped the players off?????

I know shocking, I was just in the wrong place and the right time. I'd shifted down a few rows making my way out when I stopped to say hello to two lady fans who were clapping.

I know, tarred and feathered I am now...oh the shame....

Nobody - male or female - should ever feel at a football match that they can't be positive about what they've seen. The thought of being verbally abused about being encouraging to players lacking in confidence makes me want to :censored: it right off.

Nobody - male or female - should ever feel at a football match that they can't be positive about what they've seen. The thought of being verbally abused about being encouraging to players lacking in confidence makes me want to :censored: it right off.

Correct. Just as the moaners 'have paid their money so are entitled to their opinion' those of us who are blind as :censored: and wish to remain positive should be allowed to do so with impunity. Probably even more so considering where we are and how long we have been here.

Absolute disgrace what happened. Please don't leave the club you love because of the actions of a proper :censored:in weapon. You are better than him, and we need you so much more than we need him.

I've never boo'd them off and never will but clapping them off yesterday is bizarre in the extreme....

They were lacking in intent rather than lacking in confidence weren't they?

I agree about the abuse - a bemused look similar to the below would have sufficed....

aa8b7bb89751f191c27e2649ffabd3e0_zps2c94