MK Dons midfielder in on loan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can blame me, he was one of my recomendations to DK (you wil find him in one of my posts on OWTB somewhere). I assume DD picked up on it. This is a class player though.Just need to get the giant centre back Cameron Burgess in now and I'll be happy.

You can blame me, he was one of my recomendations to DK (you wil find him in one of my posts on OWTB somewhere). I assume DD picked up on it. This is a class player though.Just need to get the giant centre back Cameron Burgess in now and I'll be happy.

Isn't Burgess on loan somewhere?

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

Is the amount of loans we're having a knock on effect of the disastrous appointment of Kelly? All of a sudden our own players are shipped out of cast aside and we're having to spin the roulette wheel full of loanees now. Such a shame as I thought after so many years of this revolving door bollocks we'd started to assemble a steady team that didn't need much adding to it.

I also feel dirty. It's more the thought that vapid, immoral twats like them have now properly left us behind. Clubs like us should refuse to deal with the likes of them purely from a moral standpoint.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

From my MK supporting mate:

"Really good technical player. Needs to play games though! Perhaps a bit slight but then he's still a kid too. I think he would of got game time at MK this year if we hadn't got promoted"

MK supporting mate? You need to re-evaluate that one ;-)

I wish the kid the best of luck here. Hopefully he can add something to the team and make us better.

I am, however, totally fed up with the revolving door at the club for players. At the start of the season, the big positive I was taking was that we had kept the nuceus of the squad together. We can argue until we are blue in the face whether those players were good enough but if this club is going to move forward we have to get a squad of players together who are allowed to develop together.

I genuinely don't know who half our players are. I couldn't come close to naming the team I would like to see playing tomorrow off the top of my head. Players coming in for a couple of games before being shipped out again really adds to the apathy I am starting to feel. This is worrying as there must be plenty of others who feel the same way.

Is the amount of loans we're having a knock on effect of the disastrous appointment of Kelly? All of a sudden our own players are shipped out of cast aside and we're having to spin the roulette wheel full of loanees now. Such a shame as I thought after so many years of this revolving door bollocks we'd started to assemble a steady team that didn't need much adding to it.

I also feel dirty. It's more the thought that vapid, immoral twats like them have now properly left us behind. Clubs like us should refuse to deal with the likes of them purely from a moral standpoint.

It's the style of manager we appoint as well as the fact Kelly left. Johnson did it, so does Dunn. The original squad was not that bad.

I don't get it. We can't compete with Wigan, Sheffield United, Barnsley, Coventry, Bury etc. in terms of budget and personnel, so why don't we try to develop a team that knows how to play as a unit? Like Walsall, Gillingham, Burton.

We will never get anywhere with this system of loaning in hopefuls month on month.

As for MK, how :censored: it is to be a feeder club to them :censored:.

Does it not say something to Dunn that 6 or 7 supposedly better loanees in and we're no better off than we were before?