MK Dons midfielder in on loan

Sorry but thats complete bollocks everyone on here was chuffed to bits when there was no business done pre season and the squad retained, now its all Kellys fault even though Dunn has been equally poor been allowed to bring his own coach in and has overseen 6 or 7 signings.

You missed the point by a mile.

We had the nucleus of a good squad we still do it just needed the right manager to tweek it we picked the wrong manager hence we are in this mess.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of our outstanding team given a chance yet then? It smacks of desperation and this clean slate every player had when Dunn started with is out of the window, to me bringing in loans tell me they have run out of ideas and cant improve and bring on players like Johnson had a knack of doing, is this the limit of Dunns contacts? The mans as out of his depth in management at the same level Kelly was results and signings are proving that.

Tomorrow is a perfect opportunity to chuck one of our own kids in...

I'd understand it more if this signing was a big, powerful lad more suited to what might be League 2 cloggers but he's not.....

Or if he was here for the season....

Or if he'd still be here for the 3rd round in the event we get that far and he wanted the chance of playing a Liverpool.....

Dunn seems like a kid in a sweet shop at the moment. Johnson was a bit like that but at least he was mainly buying sweets he could keep....

Edited by HarryBosch

Tomorrow is a perfect opportunity to chuck one of our own kids in...

I'd understand it more if this signing was a big, powerful lad more suited to what might be League 2 cloggers but he's not.....

Or if he was here for the season....

Or if he'd still be here for the 3rd round in the event we get that far and he wanted the chance of playing a Liverpool.....

Dunn seems like a kid in a sweet shop at the moment. Johnson was a bit like that but at least he was mainly buying sweets he could keep....

Totally agree but it wont happen, I can stomach your Higdons and Fullers signing and saw the need to strengthen at rightback but can anyone honestly see this signing as good business on any level, our much lauded youth set up has just received another swift kick in the teeth on the back of this signing, Dunn doesnt want to give any of our youth a chance thats plain to see, will give Johnson his due players like Jacobs and Byrne where involved in matchday squads but now we would rather waste a wage on Eckersley than stick a player like Truelove on the bench, its madness.

He had to get us there for us to be able to drop....

Of course, I just wanted to acknowledge that all in the garden was not rosy pre Evans. He did well to keep us up, and then did well to get that squad challenging for a time. And it was not a million miles diffferent squad when Dunn took over.

Again Simon Corney has backed his manager though. Whether it proves a good decision to cast so many off in favour of loanees remains to be seen.

Totally agree but it wont happen, I can stomach your Higdons and Fullers signing and saw the need to strengthen at rightback but can anyone honestly see this signing as good business on any level, our much lauded youth set up has just received another swift kick in the teeth on the back of this signing, Dunn doesnt want to give any of our youth a chance thats plain to see, will give Johnson his due players like Jacobs and Byrne where involved in matchday squads but now we would rather waste a wage on Eckersley than stick a player like Truelove on the bench, its madness.

IMO the current crop of youth won't get near the first team, hence bringing in players about the same age from other clubs, I'm afraid another Tarkowski is a long way off.

The other night most of Chester's part time youngsters, despite losing, were individually superior to ours.

Johnson did not help with scrapping the reserve team, we don't know how good Byrnes is as he never gets a game anywhere.

Edited by BP1960

That's exactly how I'd imagine an MK Dons fan to speak - what does "really good technical player" even mean?

He's a continental style player, good first touch, silky skills and comfortable on the ball, you don't see too many like that produced in this country.

Reminds me of a young Simon Stainrod if anyone can remember him.

How would you rate our standout players from that game in comparison BP? Any of them you thought better? Any of ours you thought on par or close-ish?

Ours had plenty of get up and go Singe, Rasulo had class in abundance. Edmundson was the most promising I thought, but he needs to fill out his frame to make a bigger impact in the future.

Of the current crop the keeper right winger Lee Knight took my eye, only seen him once so I'd reserve my judgement, however, he looks to have a strong build and is quick and determined, so he could be the next to step up to the first team squad.

Of course, I just wanted to acknowledge that all in the garden was not rosy pre Evans. He did well to keep us up, and then did well to get that squad challenging for a time. And it was not a million miles diffferent squad when Dunn took over.

Again Simon Corney has backed his manager though. Whether it proves a good decision to cast so many off in favour of loanees remains to be seen.

According to today's Chron PD didn't get the backing to spend £30,000 on Jamie Vardy when he was at Halifax, was told he was too much of a risk.