MK Dons midfielder in on loan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hyyppia turned us down because we wouldn't sign his mate too and he didn't want to move abroad alone. True story.

Absolutely true. The player involved signed for Willem II which is where Hypia ended up. I'm afraid I don;t believe Sharp at all on this one; there may have been a bit of dithering but we didn't have a chance of signing him.

Absolutely true. The player involved signed for Willem II which is where Hypia ended up. I'm afraid I don;t believe Sharp at all on this one; there may have been a bit of dithering but we didn't have a chance of signing him.

He should have signed both then.

Edited by BP1960

Got to hand it to Dunn, you sometimes forget what it's like to see proper quality players do quality things - stuff you take for granted at others levels with the PL so accessible, but not from this inhibited bunch - so just watching the highlights of Rasulo for the two goals is exciting.

We have a couple of our own that are capable. Why don't they show the same freedom? It's frustrating.

Winchesters capable of both of those passes and his shot that Rasulo took, like you said why doesn't he show us enough? Consistency not there at all.

Could be jumping the gun, but he does look very creative - possibly a luxury player that we can't fit in the team? They usually are - I mean look at Daniel Johnson, he's shi... oh ye he didn't turn out too bad.