No TV game

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£15 unreserved with the daft idea that if you bring your season ticket you can ask someone to move. With the weather forecast suggesting it will be wet again and even without European competition this looks like a sub 2000 unless Mansfield supporters are up for it.

£15 unreserved with the daft idea that if you bring your season ticket you can ask someone to move. With the weather forecast suggesting it will be wet again and even without European competition this looks like a sub 2000 unless Mansfield supporters are up for it.

I can just imagine season tickets holders turning up at the last minute demanding their seats. :argue:

Wonder what our lowest FA cup crowd is ?

Edited by BP1960

I would have been slightly tempted at £10.

BP -good question.

Almost certainly in the last 10/15 years.

Remember when Cup matches attracted bigger crowds than league ones? Used to be the case .

Until 85/6 there'd never been a recorded crowd for an FA Cup match at home for us lower than 4000. In 85/6 we had 3604 v Orient in the third round (lost 1-2)

I say recorded because there dont appear to be attendance details kept for our first two seasons in the FA Cup - 1905/6 & 1906/7.

In 1907/8 crowd figures were "rounded" and we had 4000 for what was known as the Intermediate Round when we beat Darwen 8-1

Next round (First) we beat Leeds City in front of 14000 and then had a draw with Everton in front of 25690 before ;osing at Goodison.

Two biggest Cup crowds - bot against Sheff Wed . 46471 in 29/30 and 46011 in 33/34

Edited by LaticsPete

BP -good question.

Almost certainly in the last 10/15 years.

Remember when Cup matches attracted bigger crowds than league ones? Used to be the case .

Until 85/6 there'd never been a recorded crowd for an FA Cup match at home for us lower than 4000. In 85/6 we had 3604 v Orient in the third round (lost 1-2)

I say recorded because there dont appear to be attendance details kept for our first two seasons in the FA Cup - 1905/6 & 1906/7.

In 1907/8 crowd figures were "rounded" and we had 4000 for what was known as the Intermediate Round when we beat Darwen 8-1

Next round (First) we beat Leeds City in front of 14000 and then had a draw with Everton in front of 25690 before ;osing at Goodison.

Two biggest Cup crowds - bot against Sheff Wed . 46471 in 29/30 and 46011 in 33/34

I stood in a crowd of 42,000 for an FA cup tie v Liverpool, I probably stood in the lowest crowd too.

2000 at £15 = £30000 or 3000 at £10 = £30000

Which is more likely? The former in my mind and there seems to be plenty on here who wouldnt go even if it was a fiver.

All you part timers might be missing a Goal fest-well maybe a 2-1

The 2,000 crowd will probably be mainly concessions.

This will have been agreed between both clubs, even if Oldham wanted it as a tenner, Mansfield could turn round and say they want it be 15 like it was at their place which is probably more likely...

£15 was agreed before the first game. It has to be the same price for both fixtures.