Posts after wins v after losses

I seem to remember the administrators publishing figures re number of posts after a win versus after a loss.

I can't find it! Can anybody dig them out for me

Many thanks

It will be interesting as many old friends are absent so far. Normally on seconds after the final whistle, with all the usual stuff that we have heard so many times - worst ever etc

Hiow dare they win today! ruining so many week-ends.

Given all games we've lost have been at home, and we've won more away the figures are obviously going to be skewed

Obsessed...

I don't understand this logic? Is there a new owtb filter that only lets people post who attended the match?

Defo much quieter on here tonite. Some wives n children must be suffering instead.

Logic is fairly simple. 3000 people watch the home games live so more opinions when we play at home.

445 Latics there yesterday = fewer posts.

Simples

Sorry but that is just sheer bollocks.

So, last saturday when the world ended because we only drew with a league two team, how many went there? About a quarter of a million?

People were basking in the unexpected luxury of a win. If we can win a few more we will be basking in the luxury of a top half position. We post out of frustration and disappointment most of the time.[

Frustration and disappointment is felt just as strongly by those who don't post strings of negative comments

I don't understand this logic? Is there a new owtb filter that only lets people post who attended the match?

Defo much quieter on here tonite. Some wives n children must be suffering instead.

Depends if you're talking about posts directly about the match or not.

Obviously there's going to be more posts after a loss, but that's been exacerbated this season.

It's life. There's not much to say after a win. Get over this weird idea people want us to lose. It's really not true.

Depends if you're talking about posts directly about the match or not.

Obviously there's going to be more posts after a loss, but that's been exacerbated this season.

It's life. There's not much to say after a win. Get over this weird idea people want us to lose. It's really not true.

Some posters are on here within the the hour of the final whistle if we lose home or way & post negative & abusive opinions on the team, management & board constantly for a week. It doesn't matter if they attend or not.

We won today & a large number of those posters don't seem to have such an active profile all of a sudden. Typically they will be back with a vengeance if we don't beat Mansfield.

Some posters are on here within the the hour of the final whistle if we lose home or way & post negative & abusive opinions on the team, management & board constantly for a week. It doesn't matter if they attend or not.

We won today & a large number of those posters don't seem to have such an active profile all of a sudden. Typically they will be back with a vengeance if we don't beat Mansfield.

You're talking about yarddog73 really arent you?

What a bloody fantastic win. Let's build some momentum now!!! Having said that no doubt we'll be out the cup and Johnson will still be in a job come next Sunday...

Oops negative slip there.

Seriously though, Mansfield at home is winnable even with our terrible home record and then to take that momentum into a game where the crowd are already going to be up for it and the players are likely to be more up for it, could be three wins in three....

Most it will be is one or two with an agenda beyond football.

Most wins this board has seen have been in the midst of a relegation scrap, apart from the earliest year or two. It's hard to hype over a win when you get one every 6 games.

If we start winning with purpose it would be as lively as a defeat is currently.

If you check the highest activity the board has seen I will guarantee Liverpool and Everton will be around the top 5-10.

What? Has Yarddog73 not posted abuse aimed at Latics for the first time in weeks!? I really hadn't noticed :)

As I didn't go its difficult to judge, like I say I say it as I see it, we all have opinions, from reading the reports it appears after a poor first half the players came out in the second half and produced, hopefully they were given licence to play something I feel they have been prevented from doing, onwards and upwards its a big week at BP with 3 winnable home games lets hope yesterday is the kickstart our season needed.

As I didn't go its difficult to judge, like I say I say it as I see it, we all have opinions, from reading the reports it appears after a poor first half the players came out in the second half and produced, hopefully they were given licence to play something I feel they have been prevented from doing, onwards and upwards its a big week at BP with 3 winnable home games lets hope yesterday is the kickstart our season needed.

All credit whether it was for the half time teamtalk or the substitutions goes to Mr Dunn.