Weather watch

With no longer living in Oldham I can't see myself but it seems to be snowing heavily according to 200 Facebook statuses....

What odds this will effect the game?

I'm not on Facebook but from what I gather, even if you fart it has to be announced as the biggest steaming turd ever.

34 degrees in Brisbane at 10:21, not a hint of snow. Stop stressing!

Shove your sunshine. .it's snowing and freezing when it hits the ground..but I bet you would be rather at B.P tomorrow freezing your nads off and giving the little :censored: abuse? ?

And that's only against lj wonder if he has extra security

LJ in the Chron:

“For the last game and the way that went, and the abuse that was aimed at me, I will have to get my shield up and make sure I get two bodyguards like I had last time!”

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/95275/underpressure-johnson-people-felt-i-had-done-dirty-on-them-that-was-not-true

Shove your sunshine. .it's snowing and freezing when it hits the ground..but I bet you would be rather at B.P tomorrow freezing your nads off and giving the little :censored: abuse? ?

Indeed I would. My last game at BP was amid freezing vertical rain on boxing Day of 2012 v Doncaster during an Xmas visit to the folks. When I went to get a pie at half time, the woman said "yer not from round here are ya love? Yer dead Brown and you talk funny." I said "well I'm not from Doncaster love"

She thought it was hilarious.

Actually got up to 39c locally

Unbearable

Queensland wimps - 43c in Sydney west on Friday, record high November temp

Thank goodness for swimming pools and air conditioning

But I wished I was at the Mansfield game - seriously :laught30:

Now about that snow............. :smoking: