Times up!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know to be honest, he cant take ALL the blame is all im saying.

Is corney doing pretty much everything on the cheap?

How can you have a settled side when half the team are not even oldham athletic players.

Because the manager hasn't any other idea apart from bringing a new player into the club every few weeks, Corney can't back a manager more than he's doing with Dunn

Wilson and megson (if we could afford!) Would keep us up....no question they would be two of my choices.

The big question is whether we can afford relegation. If so then I could see us keeping Dunn and hoping for the best.

If we can't then one of those two would be sour medicine, but just what we need. They'd be more worthwhile than wasting money on more loanees.

I dont know to be honest, he cant take ALL the blame is all im saying.

Is corney doing pretty much everything on the cheap?

How can you have a settled side when half the team are not even oldham athletic players.

Corney's mistakes are the choices of managers.......maybe doing things on the cheap, but he does then back his managers rightly or wrongly with cash for wages etc.

In my opinion he would be better spending the cash on a experienced manager. Doing things on the cheap is costing us in lost supporters and revenue from bigger crowds.

Are we paying Dunn an extra as manager as we were player?

If Dunn was to go or offer to stand down as manager then I think we get Dowie in. Players won't have chance to play for him or not.

He's out our budget but he's the only manager I recall where the players ran through walls for him and was fully committed to getting a win

You do know what will happen if a new manager arrives don't you? He will get loads of loan players in(of his own choosing) and the cycle will go on...

We need a manager to do what he can with what we have...it isnt actually a bad squad! Then in jan he can make some changes...

You do know what will happen if a new manager arrives don't you? He will get loads of loan players in(of his own choosing) and the cycle will go on...

That is irrelevant, we need a manager who can get a team organised & motivate otherwise it does not matter how good the players are !!!!!!!!

The players are not playing for DD & DH

Thing is Corney won't sack Dunn and Dunn doesn't seem to one to fall on his sword. I think there's more to Dunn's arrival and escalation to manager than meets the eye. Wouldn't surprise me that he's paid his way into the role to cut his teeth.

Also we could go with Dunn fit and a few pounds lighter in the middle of the park with an experienced manager or assistant on the touch line.

Changing from 4-1-3-2 to 4-4-2 to 3-5-2 to 4-3-3 all in one match does suggest inexperience, total indecision and the wrong person at this time when we're now looking at a relegation battle in our form over the last ten games.

As I've said before, I'm all in favour of players evolving into managers through frontline experience but not when we're gambling with our clubs fortunes. Get experience as an assistant to a more experienced manager and then move up.

As hapless and insipid as I have ever seen.

No innovation, no creativity, no desire. Nothing.

Must've had a significant percentage of possession and created not a single memorable chance.

Fulton can go, Brown, Mills, J Wilson shocking hoof-ball. Philly - nothing. Yeates - no end product. Higdon - nothing. Fuller - nothing.

Vicious at the end. Comical during the match.

Going down.

Every single one of our subs would've been straight into their first 11 today. I mean that.

Dunn/Kelly/Holden have sucked everything positive out of this group, to the point where they revert to hoofing it 40 yards up field every time.

Kelly and Yeates are the only two that look interested in anything other than the bare minimum. It's shocking stuff.

If the current set-up is the answer, the question is relegation.

The guy should turn to the board and

tell them he's walking away from the job because he's clearly nowhere near

ready to manage.

THIS 100% ..but he's a bloke and us blokes don't like to admit we are :censored: at something. I believe Mr Dunn will gain more respect if he held up his hands and said " I'm :censored: at being a manager let me be a player again"