Should Dunn be sacked immediately?

Should dunn be sacked immediately?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Should dunn be sacked immediately?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

????

He'll likely get January as he's proved he can see a decent player, but it's abysmal under him as it stands.

The home record is becoming indefensible. 2 points from 7 matches.

Don't know where the required confidence is going to come from. He doesn't appear to be able to lift the players. His position may be soon untenable but he'll finish the season in charge. Corney has probably ceased to have the interest in footballing matters to change things, no matter how bad it gets.

He'll likely get January as he's proved he can see a decent player,

Has he?

Eckersley - :censored:e
Fulton - mostly :censored:e
Higdon - sometimes good, sometimes average
Fuller - finished
Rasulo - has potential, but never plays
Wellens - played what? twice?
I'll give you the two Burnley lads, but that's two from eight.

Only Fuller has been a disaster in my eyes.

Lafferty, Dummigan, Higdon and Rasulo I'd say are worthy of praise (I don't know what's happened to Rasulo but he's a decent catch, and practically got us the points at Chesterfield).

Fulton and Eckersley average. Wellens is too early to judge but I expect him to do okay.

All in a short period of time, when we've clearly struggled for cash.

Only Fuller has been a disaster in my eyes.

Lafferty, Dummigan, Higdon and Rasulo I'd say are worthy of praise (I don't know what's happened to Rasulo but he's a decent catch, and practically got us the points at Chesterfield).

Fulton and Eckersley average. Wellens is too early to judge but I expect him to do okay.

All in a short period of time, when we've clearly struggled for cash.

'Only Fuller has been a disaster in my eyes.'

Can you imagine how bad Brandy must have been!!

Sharp, Warnock, Ritchie, Wadsworth, Talbot, Moore, Sheridan, Penney, Dickov, Johnson, Kelly, Dunn

Am I right in thinking there is only Dowie who moved on without us pushing them out ??

Its not us, its you....

This lets all blame the manager thing is a :censored:ing joke. I still can't believe we sacked Sheridan while 8th in the League and one point out of the playoffs. Out of all the decisions that has to stack up as the worse.

Stop looking at the managers. The managers aren't the problem.

Edited by oafc0000

Sharp, Warnock, Ritchie, Wadsworth, Talbot, Moore, Sheridan, Penney, Dickov, Johnson, Kelly, Dunn

Am I right in thinking there is only Dowie who moved on without us pushing them out ??

Its not us, its you....

This lets all blame the manager thing is a :censored:ing joke. I still can't believe we sacked Sheridan while 8th in the League and one point out of the playoffs. Out of all the decisions that has to stack up as the worse.

I still can't believe they sacked Jimmy Frizzell!

Its not us, its you....

The current manager isn't helping.

Given Sharp, Warnock, Ritchie and Wadsworth weren't managers under the current board, I assume you think the problem is our boards in general?

The current manager isn't helping.

Given Sharp, Warnock, Ritchie and Wadsworth weren't managers under the current board, I assume you think the problem is our boards in general?

More of a general problem in the game...

Some of the those sackings where right and others where unjustified and knee jerk....

I can't assess Dunn as I haven't been going to the games. But I do know what he has (or hasn't) got to work with....

He is operating on fumes in an industry that almost has a total requirement on funds being available to progress. Over the years I have seen literally hundreds of hard working managers being sacked, some of them working minor miracles, and being replaced with an identical guy with the same resources which eventually results in the same outcomes.... He is sacked and the circle starts again....

Those list of managers above is just a micro example focused within one club...

Chesterfield brought in a proper manager and won 7-1 at home, having previously had the 3 or 4th worst record.

It's getting to that point where home form is so disastrous - 1 win in 13 - that we need that turn around or else we're down. You're not staying up with that record.

Got to go after this.

For me there was a great improvement today over recent home games but the reason behind it was the experience of wellens and the confidence Murphy has going into the game. If dunn seriously believes cornell is a professional keeper we are screwed.

I don't understand how any manager would sub off your goalscorer who is looking lively in and around the six yard box, and leave on cassidy who hasn't done anything particularly wrong just hasn't done much of anything. Poleon is a shadow of Murphy.

This really was a must win game and the manner in which we gave it up means he has to go now. Take the entire back room with him.

Time to go

Edited by philliggi

I think he's a gonna. Heard there's been contact with Dowie again. Let's wait and see eh. An eventful January on the cards!

Id probably take dowie, even after all this time. But we're a lot less attractive than the last few times the job's been available so I'd be surprised!