Festive fun day 12/12/15

Well chaps here it is...think I mentioned it on another thread and now it's not the official site too.

So it's up to us fans, do we bah humbug, or say stuff it and try and enjoy the day and support these buggers

Supporters are encouraged to join us on our Festive Fun Day for the game against Millwall on Saturday, December 12.

Latics are hoping to start the Christmas festivities off with a bang both on and off the pitch with the activities we have planned for supporters.

Here are a selection:

- Festive food & drinks deals for supporters

- Find The Snowman competition

- Huge Pass The Present at half time

- Christmas music all day

- Christmas decorations, everywhere

- Brass band & carol singers

- Santas Grotto

- Christmas elfie sections

- Mascots to distribute Candy Canes

- Season ticket draws

Dig out your Christmas jumpers, get yourselves in the festive spirit and head down to SportsDirect.com Park for the game.

To buy your Oldham Athletic Christmas jumper, please visit the Sports Direct club shop situated in the North Stand, or click here to buy online.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/join-us-for-our-festive-fun-day-against-millwall-2828796.aspx#3olWaEJLUFjk9QEg.99

Who gets the money if we buy a latics xmas jumper from the Sports Direct Shop? If it goes to the club, i would happily sport one at the game - in fact i would buy all the family one if it went into the transfer kitty and was put towards funding some quality players. Perhaps playershare could set something in motion.

I will happily throw in £100 (four jumpers) to start something.

Here is an update from the club site with regards to Santas grotto

Young supporters will get the chance to meet Santa Claus himself in the Family and Community Section for the game against Millwall on December 12.

Father Christmas will be joined by his helpers to hand out presents to junior supporters free of charge.

This is all part of our Festive Fun Day we have planned which encourages supporters to dress up in their Christmas jumpers and enjoy some of the activities we have running on the day.

Festive funday will be cancelled sat morning...

Elf n safety issues...

Actually that made me chuckle..first time today too as work been :censored:ty then had to visit BP to see if the works Xmas work bash is still on with all the elf n safety too