When we sign a commanding centre-back...

First choice CB  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you choose to partner a new centre-back?

• Dieng
    • James Wilson
    • Brian Wilson

5 foot 9...ideal

Do you know the player? I've watched him several times and I'm shocked he isn't playing League football, certainly a good talker and fits the bill in the leadership department although if Plummers anything to go by he will be way out of our price range wage wise.

Nope. Never heard of him. Arsenal will not sign anybody who cannot run 50 yards in sub 6 seconds . At one time Leicester city would not sign a goalkeeper less than 6 ft 1inches

I am a bit like that with centre halves. I prefer them over six foot and preferably with a broken nose:)

Nope. Never heard of him. Arsenal will not sign anybody who cannot run 50 yards in sub 6 seconds . At one time Leicester city would not sign a goalkeeper less than 6 ft 1inches

I am a bit like that with centre halves. I prefer them over six foot and preferably with a broken nose:)

Must admit if he was 5ft 9 it doesn't show in his game, it may well hold him back though.

Do you know the player? I've watched him several times and I'm shocked he isn't playing League football, certainly a good talker and fits the bill in the leadership department although if Plummers anything to go by he will be way out of our price range wage wise.

From the small amount that I've seen of him, he looks like a good player.

But I'd rather have a player that's more battle-hardened, in the Lockwood/Gerrard/Gregan mold. Being a leader in an U21s team is promising, but no guarantee that they can do it for a senior team.

From the small amount that I've seen of him, he looks like a good player.

But I'd rather have a player that's more battle-hardened, in the Lockwood/Gerrard/Gregan mold. Being a leader in an U21s team is promising, but no guarantee that they can do it for a senior team.

I agree.