Colchester

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coleman has no future here under Dunn and it wouldn't surprise me to see him shipped out.

If that happens that's terrible treatment of a young prospect by Dunn.

Coleman's far from the finished article but Cornell's mistakes are costing us so many points that we have nothing to lose by playing Coleman.

Two players clearly not up to it:

-Cornell

-Cassidy

Spoke volumes when Elokobi, who is probably 2 inches smaller and had done his hamstring, beat him to a header. Only a threat from set-pieces. They have a dreadful defence (most conceded in the league?) and he caused no problems.

Rather have Philly, Poleon or Yeates playing over him.

I can't believe yeates got no game time today, it was crying out for natural width and someone who can cross a ball and run at defenders.

I have no confidence Dunn will get this right, our tactics are bobbins and basically boring me to tears.

Especially when Colchester went 3 at the back.

I can't believe yeates got no game time today, it was crying out for natural width and someone who can cross a ball and run at defenders.

I have no confidence Dunn will get this right, our tactics are bobbins and basically boring me to tears.

I know Dunn is on a very steep learning curve, but he is not giving me the slightest inkling that he has a clue what he is doing, inexperienced or not.

Only 1 sub today? Laughable that Yeates didn't get on, he should be starting for me. I'm doing home games only for the rest of the season and thats only because i have a season ticket, never felt so low watching latics at the moment, the club needs a whole overhaul from top to bottom because if we have many more years like 2015 we'll lose even more fans.

Our build up play is also far too slow, with all the backwards/sideways passing the opposition have time to get two banks of four set and we are clueless how to break this type of defence down.

We have to go sideways and backwards when we get it wide because there is such a gap between central midfield and attack. Kelly and Wellens being told to sit too deep. If one was further forward it would create an option but dunn is :censored:ing clueless and should try playing more football manager himself.

They have the worst defence in the league - most conceded by FIFTEEN goals - and we never created one open-field chance all game.

I know we've got little confidence but they are worse - 9 defeats consecutively - and at home, yet we let them have a foothold by dropping deeper and deeper as the game progressed. Murphy was causing them problems and was clearly the most confident yet we took him off when Cassidy was ineffective.

Yeates didn't even see the pitch either, especially strange as Philliskirk was having an invisible game.

And as for Cornell, we could all see he's not good enough, but to persist with him has cost us.

When we did open them up out wide we turned inside and knocked a pass to either Kelly or Wellens, in the meantime Colchester got men behind the ball and we couldn't play through them, don't like picking Philly out as he has been our most consistent player for a couple of month but he just slows any forward momentum down, its as if they are being coached to play that way so you cant really blame the players.

Call me dramatic but I fear that this has caused the separation of the bottom 3 that we may look back on sealing our fate. A 4 point gap is a hell of a lot under our current form!!

Worse than that, we are 5 points from safety now. I know we have games in hand, but can anyone see a win anytime soon?

Worse than that, we are 5 points from safety now. I know we have games in hand, but can anyone see a win anytime soon?

When you can't beat the bottom of the league who are on a 9 game losing streak at home...what more hope can you have?! :censored:ing joke and the club don't even seem to care...there's certainly no passion coming from anyone at the club from top down...no one ultimately seems to give a :censored: of the state we are in.

This is when you need a leader to reassure everyone everything is being done to give things the best chance of getting back on track

Edited by Blue_Guru