Decision Time

And that frustrates me further - how many loanees are midfielders? Or full backs? Dummigan and Lafferty both good players but we were and are desperate for a good hard nasty centre back, and our midfield is probably our strongest area without the loanees so I just see what money we have got being wasted and Dunn is a big part of that considering he's made all the signings then says he needs two more Windows! I Know you you're in the same boat - I think most of us are and yeah maybe I'm being pessimistic when it comes to the stand seeing its potential it's just hard to see anything but further decline the way things are going

Take the point, but good nasty centre-backs just aren't available on loan with our budget. If they are good, they're kept.

And with regards loans and the fees etc, Grimsny Town in non-league have crowds consistently much higher than us now - they'd probably have as much power as us!

Our failure with regards appointing a manager who flattered to deceive and had no contacts has been catastrophic in this regard. The only chance of getting good defenders would have been with a contract. Otherwise it's loans...like Burn.

Yes Gerrard was without a club but he would have been offered miles more than us in wages by Shrewsbury. And it's highly like that both him and Elokobi chose themselves not to consider staying on the back of Kelly's appointment. Wouldn't surprise me. We should have gone for them big time, instead we signed Lee Croft..! And that was a board signing, just to sign....someone!

For those wanting to know where it came from about the Stand...

Anthony Gee said on Radio Manchester (last time he was on) that the budget was incorporating the new stand being in use. How alarming is that...considering every blind man and his dog new the stand was some way off being open for the start of the season?