Just when I was feeling some sympathy...

The promotion joke really pissed me off. Stick you sarcastic comments up your arse Dean

Me too - I'm as light hearted as the next bloke but when your assistant manager is taking the piss when we are in deep deep relegation :censored: it's a bit of a joke

Edited by JWhite101

Read the comments on this board about the last 2 home games

Everybody is telling me that but for Cornell we would have won last week

Most people are telling me that we were much improved today and did not deserve to lose

What exactly is the difference between the above OWTB members views and Holden saying we are getting better

ps both are wrong

Most people are telling me that we were much improved today and did not deserve to lose

What exactly is the difference between the above OWTB members views and Holden saying we are getting better

ps both are wrong

Whichever way you look at it, 1 point from 3 straight home games is not momentum.

He said we have momentum. That's my issue, do you know of any momentum that he may be talking.

We did deserve to lose 20 good minutes isn't enough but best 20 minutes I've seen all season. Still didn't create anything of note...

Edited by palmer1

Anybody else irritated by the 'honest pro' attitude he carries?

It's the same mentality as the Millwall 'are a massive club at this level' (WHAT?!?!) and the little old Oldham don't deserve to compete one that Corney and others have tried to promote to ameliorate their own failings.

I assume we will see Dunn condemn Dean Holden's sarcastic quip about promotion in his post match interview? He wasn't very happy when the fans used sarcasm...

;)

Yes. I noticed our Greater Manchester cousins were very sarcastic when United had a shot against Sheffield. It must be be part of our shared northern culture. What ever happened to the simple chants of 'what a load of rubbish.'Dunn would have a meltdown if we did that, not that i think we should. I really think we should give it one last go and rally round the team. But it does show what a crap management team we have. Thick as :censored: they are.

The mentality of the management team is very concerning, when you see Dunn laughing and joking on the sidelines today when we were a goal down it says it all. They don't seem to realise how much trouble we are in either that or they just don't care. Had enough now get these clowns out before its to late

ps both are wrong

Why don't you go and find out for yourself.

"Everybody is telling me......"

"Most people are telling me...."

Those comments read as if you weren't there. The ground is fertile, the seeds have been poorly cast

That's what F E lecturers always say

He has a point though. It did read as if you weren't at the match...

'We are improving game on game & now have a bit of momentum'

The words of Dean Holden...

Absolutely spot on! we are gaining momentum & dropping like a stone you :censored:ing clown!

Is it possible to point me in the direction of the article / interview which mentions the 'now have a bit of momentum' part of your quote?

Is it possible to point me in the direction of the article / interview which mentions the 'now have a bit of momentum' part of your quote?

I heard it a link of here - sound boom, I'm sure it will be on BBC as well

Edited by palmer1