We're on the telly

Thanks. I didn't realise that the Friday is a Bank Holiday. Easter?

I guess it's a pain for those fans who've already made plans.

I know why Burton is famous. I grew up there. :-) The Blue Posts, The Dog, The Bridge, The Roebuck, The Coopers (next to the dole office!), The Sump etc. No doubt Diego will pitch in with a few more :-)

There are many (including Eintracht fans) already staying two nights, Friday and Saturday. It only affects the full itinerary I've prepared by moving to Friday afternoon part of what was planned for Saturday. Unfortunately those staying Thursday and Friday nights, before following the England squad from St. George's Park to Berlin for the Germany match, will miss Brewers v Latics.

We've got micro-pubs springing up all over the town, to add to the other beer-related delights.

All you need to know about Beertown:

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/47072-burton-on-trent-directions-beer-food/?hl=pirelli

Our last away game against Burton was on TV too, wasn't it?

Yes FA cup replay, i am gutted my only knew ground this season. Plan was Thursday and Friday in Burton then fly out to Berlin for the England v Germany game. Will have to watch it in a boozer over there.

Edited by Forte_Baby