Crowdfunding scoreboard

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well.... making sure I`ll be shouting the lads on at Blackpool on Tuesday - just as I was at Shrewsbury the other Tuesday (having lost half a day's pay to get there) - just cannot see the point in precious energy and money being wasted on a scoreboard - it's called priorities in my book

so your giving money to two of our rivals ? Ok

On the Tifosy website it states that their costs are under 10% of the total raised. I would imagine that their costs would be fixed as they will have the same expenditure in running the website and promoting the campaign no matter how much we raise. I do hope that we only pay a proportion of what's raised rather than a set fee or else everything that has been raised so far will be going straight into their pockets.

On the Tifosy website it states that their costs are under 10% of the total raised. I would imagine that their costs would be fixed as they will have the same expenditure in running the website and promoting the campaign no matter how much we raise. I do hope that we only pay a proportion of what's raised rather than a set fee or else everything that has been raised so far will be going straight into their pockets.

Wouldn't bank on it

As they have now made it clear that their costs are below 10% they must surely make 90% of receipts available otherwise they would have taken payments under false pretences?

Although given that they were amateur enough not to have included this info until prompted, nothing would surprise me.

As they have now made it clear that their costs are below 10% they must surely make 90% of receipts available otherwise they would have taken payments under false pretences?

Although given that they were amateur enough not to have included this info until prompted, nothing would surprise me.

Erm. Sounds like it was on their website rather than prompted.

But don't let that get in the way of a good story.

Erm. Sounds like it was on their website rather than prompted.

But don't let that get in the way of a good story.

It wasn't. But it is now, following an email. But don't let that get in the way of your conclusions.

Give it up lads.

Absolutely.......the vast majority of the money for this campaign should come via sponsorship and local business.

The only supporters that will benefit from this are those who regularly attend the games which at the moment amounts to about 4000 tops.

That equates to £30 per fan and is totally unrealistic!!

Why would non attending fans contribute to a scheme from which they themselves would receive no benefit!

At a time when the club is struggling to stay in the division, scoring less than a goal per game, and having won only 1 home game since last August I would suggest that the people behind this crowdfunding scheme are in cloud cuckoo land!!

Edited by oafc1955

It's a big screen which will be filled full of advertising during the game. Another revenue stream, innit.

Plus half time highlights, highlights of previous games before the game, and interviews with players and managers before the game. It's not a deal breaker for anyone to go it's just a nice little extra.

Edited by GlossopLatic