6 months ago yesterday and a record?

1) 6 months ago yesterday was the last time I and the vast majority of fans saw us win a league game.( and I have been to Bury Bradford Doncaster Wigan and Crewe as well as all home games)

.2) in the last 12 months we have won just 2 games on a Saturday yet in that time have had 5 managers

Remarkable and surely that second one is a record

2) in the last 12 months we have won just 2 games on a Saturday yet in that time have had 5 managers

You're looking at it all wrong. In the last 12 months you've had the excitement of seeing five different managers in the dugout, but you've only had to deal twice with the stress of wondering if we can hold on to win a game. Lucky lucky people.

1)

.2) in the last 12 months we have won just 2 games on a Saturday yet in that time have had 5 managers

Remarkable and surely that second one is a record

Could easily be a record, but it's 3 rather than two. Crewe, Fleetwood and Chesterfield.

Depressing nonetheless, but after Saturday I'm convinced that things are on the way up with Shez in charge. Probably not quickly enough to keep us up but definitely in time for next season.

When we beat Fleetwood at the beginning of the season that was when I feared that we'd get relegated. We could have been three down in the first ten minutes.

Took a city fan mate with me to that and he couldn't believe the sitters Fleetwood were missing. God knows how we won that