Oldham v Gillingham

Sort it out please!

Given the weather forecast is still for heavy rain for most of the day, I ain't going to risk the drive north. Both Millwall and Blackpool at home were called off as I got into Oldham and I fear the worst...

And now that I made the decision, the game will probably go ahead... So you can thank me later!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the met office...

Further outbreaks of rain are expected on Saturday and Sunday. The heaviest and most persistent rainfall is likely to occur over high ground and will be accompanied by strong winds.

Please be aware of the potential for low level disruption due to difficult driving conditions and localised flooding of property.

If it is on, wrap up, I think the design of the north stand is set for its biggest test so far!!

The North stand had its biggest test with the Mansfield cup replay, I still haven't dried out properly.

Edited by disjointed

Given the weather forecast is still for heavy rain for most of the day, I ain't going to risk the drive north. Both Millwall and Blackpool at home were called off as I got into Oldham and I fear the worst...

And now that I made the decision, the game will probably go ahead... So you can thank me later!

Total different circumstances, it had been raining none stop for at least a week before those postponements. Absolutely no chance this will be off. Get driving!

Coleman

Wilson Gerrard Dieng Lafferty

Dummigham Kelly Palmer a Forte

Holloway Main

Interesting, 4-4-2 I imagine with Dunmigham RM.

Dropped Winchester and Murphy

Off topic but where's Brian Wilson And Jones?

Edited by MAC0AFC

His keeping, passing and carrying of the ball is a big contributory factor to our clean sheets too though....

Looks like Shez agrees with me.

Main for Murphy the only surprise for me, but then again Murphy isn't banging them in so...

I'd drop Forte, he's been poor in the past 2 games IMO, he slows up the attack when he gets the ball and takes away any sort of momentum, also his decision making has been crap... However he's probably the best natural finisher in the squad

Yep would definitely drop probably best natural finisher in the squad :comeon: