Fuck the scoreboard!

If we stay up after a good last quarter of the season, we'd have half a chance. Shez will be drumming it into them that we'll continue our good form and kick on next season.

Monday morning, the sun's out and I'm convincing myself!

Still a big if, but this could be the appointment that stops next year's season ticket sales dropping to an all time low.

Can't argue with that, although still a big IF at the moment.

Fair enough. But he does make some very negative passes and quite often gives the ball back to the opposition. I just don't think he is anywhere near as good as some here believe.

Agree 100% The fact it isn't news that Kellys passing is shocking must somehow absolve a footballer from his inability to be able to pass to his teammate...Not having it that his only job is to "break play up" He had a 3 month spell last season where he was excellent and even sorted out his passing. Since then he has been average at best.

Agree 100% The fact it isn't news that Kellys passing is shocking must somehow absolve a footballer from his inability to be able to pass to his teammate...Not having it that his only job is to "break play up" He had a 3 month spell last season where he was excellent and even sorted out his passing. Since then he has been average at best.

If he can't sort out his passing under Sheridan, he probably never will.

As one of the better players in our squad and one who has been better than average this season I'm not really getting the pick on Kelly comments, by his own standards he has had a couple of average games recently but for me he carried the fight single handedly during earlier games this season and should be cut a little slack.

As one of the better players in our squad and one who has been better than average this season I'm not really getting the pick on Kelly comments, by his own standards he has had a couple of average games recently but for me he carried the fight single handedly during earlier games this season and should be cut a little slack.

True. Without Kelly holding the fort a lot of those draws under Kelly and Dunn would have been defeats, and some heavy ones at that. We'd be out of touch already. He's just having a dip in for. We still won the midfield on Saturday against a good and big side with Kelly in a 2 with a young dwarf, he can't have been that bad.

We're a lot worse without Kelly. We'd be screwed if he got injured. He hasn't been as tidy as last season, but he still plays a vital role. I don't understand his critics. It's not like we haven't got a list of underperforming/plain :censored: players.

Absolutely spot on.

If we are going to be critical of players can we be so of the players that haven't pulled their weight this season Liam Kelly isn't one.

He hasn't waited until he has a boss who has a clue what he is doing to perform. Is he any more than a league 1 player? No. But if he doesn't win player of the season this year I for 1 will be dissapointed.

Oh and if we don't raise enough for a scoreboard how much for a statue of Shez because if he keeps us up he deserves that.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Didn't realise that I'd fallen into an alternative dimension of random comment.

Liam Kelly is not more than a League 1 football and has an inability to find a player in the same shirt? What half-baked drivel, as Harry Enfield would say.

Seriously though, that is monstrously ridiculous.