Who's renewed then?

Isn't it a gamble that's completely loaded in the clubs favour? Basing discounts on home wins that we pick up. When we've won, what? Twice, three times in a whole year?

It's interesting, but I think people expecting a bit :censored:off lump of cashback might be left a tad disappointed.

Wish they would have done this in Shez's last spell as manager when we were :censored: hot.

Isn't it a gamble that's completely loaded in the clubs favour? Basing discounts on home wins that we pick up. When we've won, what? Twice, three times in a whole year?

It's interesting, but I think people expecting a bit :censored:off lump of cashback might be left a tad disappointed.

Wish they would have done this in Shez's last spell as manager when we were :censored: hot.

If you are renewing anyway,then how can you lose.It's a can't lose bet.

Edited by pk200

The club also get some ST money early.

Aren't they trying to attract people who don't normally buy a ST with this offer though?

I don't imagine too many none-season ticket holders or occasional fans jumping at the possibility of L2 football next season. It's one for the stalwarts at the moment - could be a different ballgame in a fortnight though with two home games left.

Renewed by phone with credit card payment protection...........just in case!

Who knows what is SC's motive? It may be to get funds in to ensure the players get paid, which in turn will give them more incentive to win the games, which in turn will increase the possibility of avoiding relegation, which will ensure a higher budget for next season.

Or he may be using it towards finishing the North Stand Supporters' Bar to increase match-day income.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Why do they need next seasons monies now ?

If it was my club I would want to retain my season ticket holders in whatever league I ended up in. While judging I am going to remain in L1. I would then look forward to increasing my season ticket fan base during May within an expectation of better things to come under Sheridan and Shirtlif.

Can you pay by Debit Card, or do you have to pay by Credit Card (with its 2% facility fee)?

If you can pay by credit card it is probably better to - £7 extra but your money is protected if the club really is on its knees and goes bump.

I'll be taking them up on their offer and renewing tomorrow.

I paid £350 last year, early bird, and as far I can see I'll be paying £350 tomorrow but with a potential £200 off. I'd probably renew anyway regardless of division. It's a no loose?

I've looked through the other thread trying to see if somebody has spotted something I may have missed but I cant see the problem? ...except I'll admit the last minute nature may exclude people who otherwise would have gone for it?

We got to win a couple of these games...ye?