Who's renewed then?

Id like to do it but as ive budgeted to pay for my ST in May, plus other bills to come sooner that need paying, I'll have to leave it. Looked at re-jigging my finances at short notice for the next month but it cant be done.

Good luck to all those who take up the offer. Hope we win 4 and you guys get a nice discount.

I'll just try and console myself with thinking I'm a more hardcore/superfan paying the full price in May ?

Just renewed my two this morning. It's got to be good for both the club and the fan base.

I just can't understand all the people who are knocking the offer - yes perhaps you don't have the cash right now - but don't knock the club when it's doing something for the fans! :applause1::applause1::applause1::peepwall: .

Isn't it a gamble that's completely loaded in the clubs favour? Basing discounts on home wins that we pick up. When we've won, what? Twice, three times in a whole year?

It's interesting, but I think people expecting a bit :censored:off lump of cashback might be left a tad disappointed.

Not really. I'd have been paying the same price within 2 months anyway.

Guest nonaenever

Always been a 'cash on the day' supporter but just bought a season ticket for Main Stand for £350 by phone - 2 mins - dead easy - 0161 785 5150 is the ticket hotline fans! If you can afford it - please do it - your club needs you! Every faith in Shez.

Always been a 'cash on the day' supporter but just bought a season ticket for Main Stand for £350 by phone - 2 mins - dead easy - 0161 785 5150 is the ticket hotline fans! If you can afford it - please do it - your club needs you! Every faith in Shez.

It's your fault I couldn't get through!

They usually offer a 20% 'early bird' discount after the season's finished, so if we fail to win any home games some people will miss out, or are they going to scrap the 20% discount?

It's been said on the other thread - either you get a "price match" to the Early Bird rate or they will not be doing one.