• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws

5 points adrift with 22 games to play isn't a miracle, a fine achievement yes but one that any decent manager would have fancied themselves to do.

Did you watch the first half of the season?

Anyway, you're just being snotty over semantics. You know the sentiment behind the hyperbole.

Ah, belief and confidence. Easily explained by the natural and scientific laws you speak of...

To be fair it counts for a lot...what else is your explanation for the below players turn around in form:

Coleman

J Wilson

B Wilson

T Dieng

C Winchester

Pre Shez the above looked lacklustre and totally incapable...then they seemed to turn it around in a matter of a couple of weeks. That's not scientific...it's mental.

To be fair it counts for a lot...what else is your explanation for the below players turn around in form:

Coleman

J Wilson

B Wilson

T Dieng

C Winchester

Pre Shez the above looked lacklustre and totally incapable...then they seemed to turn it around in a matter of a couple of weeks. That's not scientific...it's mental.

Which was my point

Coleman

J Wilson

B Wilson

T Dieng

C Winchester

It's not scientific, it's not mental either, its kids play. Joining up the dots.

Between the defenders you put a Gerrard in. Between the defence and midfield all it takes is a Palmer.

By the way it really isn't that simple you have to find the right players to join up the dots, you need a Shez to find the missing bits.

The players we started with were good enough to get us to 16th without a long relegation battle. Our leader and his side kick took their eyee off the ball and appointed two poor managers and ability and confidence flew away. Getting it back and adding the right mix of players with no obvious big signing was the work of a good experienced manager. Avoiding what was inevitable until Shez arrived is well worth a celebration both tomorrow and at the end of the season.

Poor summer signings. Poor manager. Poor pre-season.

Poor performances. Poor morale.

After flirting with the drop for a few seasons, we were the perfect recipe for relegation.

How anyone can suggest any manager would have fancied their chances is quite laughable.

We were going down. A huge gap from safety and playing absolute dross amid a toxic atmosphere.

Suddenly we've produced play-off place form out of nowhere over a sustained period of time.

An unbelievable turnaround. A stunning achievement in Sheridan's managerial career.

After flirting with the drop for a few seasons, we were the perfect recipe for relegation.

How anyone can suggest any manager would have fancied their chances is quite laughable.

We were going down. A huge gap from safety and playing absolute dross amid a toxic atmosphere.

Suddenly we've produced play-off place form out of nowhere over a sustained period of time.

An unbelievable turnaround. A stunning achievement in Sheridan's managerial career.

Excellent post.

Check out owlsfan83 tweet on Twitter... What's that all about I wonder

This?

Very strange tweet.....

Little tip for betting tomorrow. Have Crewe to beat Oldham. Nailed on. (Bear in mind I was in Shezzas company tonight).

Sheridan was at some celebration of Wednesday winning the League Cup, he scored the only goal, against Purple Nose's lot.

Sheridan may have been very drunk- he isn't playing though. I wonder how many times Purple Nose and other successful managers got drunk on a Friday night to then see their side win on Saturday.

Still doesn't mean the blokes tip won't come true though.

Spot on.

We were so, so, poor.

Still baffles me how some downplay the magnitude of the turnaround, therefore not giving the Shez the credit he deserves.

He's done a Unbelievable Job.

Im bringing my 3 year old for his first ever game today does anyone know how much it will be for my little zipper snapper?

I think it's a fiver in the Family Section of The Rochdale Road End or £10 elsewhere.

Although mine were often let in for free at that age...