Wages unpaid?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fairness, you can interpret all those differently.

If most of those things happened in isolation I'd agree with you. But when they all occur within a few months of each other it's hard to believe that its just coincidence.

According to Alan Nixon on Twitter when asked if there is cash flow issues and about if Adams was confirmed yet as number 1 choice he said 'There's a budget. Not sure they have a first choice yet.'

Then when asked 'so no cash flow issue as such' he replied 'Talking ok budgets to bosses they have met'

According to Alan Nixon on Twitter when asked if there is cash flow issues and about if Adams was confirmed yet as number 1 choice he said 'There's a budget. Not sure they have a first choice yet.'

Then when asked 'so no cash flow issue as such' he replied 'Talking ok budgets to bosses they have met'

How would he know that? Has he interviewed them all as well?

Edited by oafc1955

manger leaves for more money and bigger transfer budget

Keeper leaves for bigger club in a division above

Young keeper leaving for an opportunity at a premier league club

Keeper coach gets a plum job at a premier league club

Normal activity for a 3rd division club.

manger leaves for more money and bigger transfer budget

Kee

per leaves for bigger club in a division above

Young keeper leaving for an opportunity at a premier league club

Keeper coach gets a plum job at a premier league club

Normal activity for a 3rd division club.

Has not happened at Rochdale or any other 3rd division club I can think of ...you may know better?

Has not happened at Rochdale or any other 3rd division club I can think of ...you may know better?

Because they are crap from bottom to Top???

Keepers and coach have achieved at this level and showed potential beyond this level that's why they have all moved on...fair play to them and the club for developing each and every one!

Edited by super_blue

Because they are crap from bottom to Top???

Keepers and coach have achieved at this level and showed potential beyond this level that's why they have all moved on...fair play to them and the club for developing each and every one!

Oh dear...we finished 18th didn't we?

Is there a word for having a chronic short-term cash flow problem?

Yes it's called chronic Latique syndrome.

Similar to chronic fatigue syndrome only in this case, it is where the board of directors suffer bouts of extreme tiredness, despair and depression when they realise that they have over exerted themselves. Esp where budgets are concerned.

I did meet Andy Barlow at a sportsman's evening a few years ago when Dickov was in charge we did get talking about the old days but he finished of say it was unbelievable some of the things that go on at the club now..which I found an interesting statement.

I did meet Andy Barlow at a sportsman's evening a few years ago when Dickov was in charge we did get talking about the old days but he finished of say it was unbelievable some of the things that go on at the club now..which I found an interesting statement.

He's right.