Winding up Order OAFC2004

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7e0aaae8724d03071a389bc4d3023959.png Would insprial carpet, senor coconut and blueatheart like to explain their unnecessary and childish behaviour. Weapons

So one person believes that someone has made a spoof account of them, and you are moaning about being downboated.

School holidays have started early this year.

Edited by singe

By going either way do you mean that we could get to finish 17th next season or OAFC 2004 might fold before the start of the season?

We could go down, we could go bust, or things could change and we could thrive or we could stay the same. Things aren't looking great right now, they are slightly worse than they usually are. Going bust before the start of the season is the worst case scenario and is highly unlikely.

Edited by GlossopLatic

It's not a beauty or popularity contest....it is about expressing opinions and the beauty of this country and hopefully this forum is that anybody can hold any legal view they want and express that view anywhere at anytime and anybody else can disagree and say that they disagree and don't and won't accept that view.......it does not make either of them right but by and large it is healthy to challenge views and to have yours challenged in return

Anybody who disagrees with the above is just wrong!

For me its the Obvious new take over bollocks i mean doesn't the 3 amigos make more money if it goes into administration as most debt is written of so they make more from a Undisclosed sale sorry if i probably said something thick no idea what im talking about im just guessing!!!!!!!!

Most of the money we owe is owed to Blitz. £9m, give or take.

The value of the football club is fan goodwill plus the stands (taking into account the lease) minus £9m. My own view is that administration would recoup Blitz less of his money than a properly negotiated sale to an interested party. Neither option would recoup anything like £9m.

I don't see how the debt is here or there. If Blitz has something worth (just saying) £20m to a buyer but he says they have to take his £9m debt over then it's worth £11m. I can't imagine he's hoping to slip it through unnoticed

I'm not overly concerned about the winding up order as i believe its been paid.

Im more concerned about the fact we have no manager OR team 7 weeks before the start of the season!!!!

Absolute farce of a club, or at least the way its being run(into the ground)..

I'm not overly concerned about the winding up order as i believe its been paid.

Im more concerned about the fact we have no manager OR team 7 weeks before the start of the season!!!!

Absolute farce of a club, or at least the way its being run(into the ground)..

The fact they paid the debt last month only to continue asset stripping the football side is puzzling. Filling their boots before bolting I just can't believe with no financial numbers to go off. Interviewing prospective managers doesn't fit that scenario either. No doubt things will soon become clear but I'm expecting it to be more dramatic than the usual pr-season.

I don't see how the debt is here or there. If Blitz has something worth (just saying) £20m to a buyer but he says they have to take his £9m debt over then it's worth £11m. I can't imagine he's hoping to slip it through unnoticed

I've tried to do that, usually on Saturday nights. It always fails.

It may be that the reason for all the delays with completing sales, signing manager and players etc is waiting for the winding up petition to be formally dismissed today.

I think that the club's bank accounts could have been frozen upon issue of the petition, in which case they wouldn't be able to send/receive money until sorted.

It may be that the reason for all the delays with completing sales, signing manager and players etc is waiting for the winding up petition to be formally dismissed today.

I think that the club's bank accounts could have been frozen upon issue of the petition, in which case they wouldn't be able to send/receive money until sorted.

That sounds far too reasonable.