How comparable are this team to last season's?

Thought Dummigan was considerably worse when we played him in midfield last year.

Can't see Law being an effective midfielder, really. Don't think having them both in the same XI is the way forward.

On the official today Robinson said Law is primarily a midfielder, and on the radio he said they could work down the wing together...

They're both decent right backs from the looks of it, but I would write off Dummigan making the switch at his age

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You never manage to offer an even bet do you. You just dont get the logic behind probability. Have a think and offer me a straight bet[/quote"

Sorry I missed the odds you were giving when you made your statement . Remind me

Edited by LaticsPete

You never manage to offer an even bet do you. You just dont get the logic behind probability. Have a think and offer me a straight bet

So you're moaning because you think there's a less than 50% chance that Rochdale and Bury will both finish above us? Despite having stated categorically in other topic that...

"We will finish below Rochdale and Bury...again"

...interesting.

So you're moaning because you think there's a less than 50% chance that Rochdale and Bury will both finish above us? Despite having stated categorically in other topic that...

"We will finish below Rochdale and Bury...again"

...interesting.

That was my prediction. If I wanted to lay money on it I would go to a bookmakers before 3pm tomorrow and get much better odds separately.

So nurr! (And I would lay a lot more than a measly £20 on it.)

If not, then Law has played there before at Motherwell I think I've read somewhere. Even so, the fact he's tried Dummigan there a few times before shows he's thought about it.

Anyway, come on, BP, we're all more qualified to pick where Dummigan can and can't play... :grin:

I agree with SC.

If not, then Law has played there before at Motherwell I think I've read somewhere. Even so, the fact he's tried Dummigan there a few times before shows he's thought about it.

Anyway, come on, BP, we're all more qualified to pick where Dummigan can and can't play... :grin:

In his latest interview on t'fishul SR hints that Dummigan could play rb with Law further forward. Interesting.

ChaddySmoker was lying awake in bed on a Friday rocking back and forth shouting "no strategy" "OEC" "They want £10 million for the club" "BAMBI" "White Elephant"

Which of us could say hand on heart we haven't lain back in bed, rocking back and forward and shouting Carl Winchester's name?

Guest nonaenever

People say Robinson has a plan...well it isn't working much. And when it doesn't he then rolls out Croft to change things. The jury is out and will be for a while.

As yet, the results, the "entertainment" value and pretty much everything suggests little different to last season on the cards. The players could gel and become a well oiled unit. Or they could be young kids, ex-SPL rejects, loanees who trot through a season of winless runs, punctuated with the odd win here and there. Nobody knows yet. So it is debatable. But again...this talk is premature and should happened after 10-15 games.

I agree with what you say about Croft - exactly what he did today at Coventry - and we looked much better with him on the pitch.

And let's not forget - this team has now played 11 games (league and cup). Should have gelled by now? Many on here were saying how Erwin and McKay would forge a very useful "goal scoring" partnership. Does anybody still think that? From the off, I thought both would struggle to just about get into double figures each.

Goals win games - we need them - and quickly.