Bolton (A)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admire your stance. Out of interest what is the most you would pay to watch Oldham in league one?

There's something psychologically about it being over £25. It's one of those where it's easy to get sucked in as it only being a pound more or a pound more than last time but for me there's a line to be drawn at some point. I think it's that I'd begrudge paying it and if that's the case then for me it's not worth it.

Some will moan about paying £26 but will pay a fiver for a pint of piss without a second thought. It is expensive but I just ccouldn't miss the chance of us potentially putting one over on Noblot with 2000 fans behind that goal.

I'm pissed off at paying £26, but I'll still go, and I'll also drink 8 pints of piss at a fiver a pop.

Guest nonaenever

This should have been the biggest away game for years - renewing of old rivalries - unfortunately I think it's going to be a damp squib for many reasons - not least that we are playing utter :censored:e. At start of season I thought we'd take around 3,000 to Bolton - now I can't see us hitting the 2,000 mark - maybe around 1700.

Bradford took around 4,500 to Bolton on Saturday.

This should have been the biggest away game for years - renewing of old rivalries - unfortunately I think it's going to be a damp squib for many reasons - not least that we are playing utter :censored:e. At start of season I thought we'd take around 3,000 to Bolton - now I can't see us hitting the 2,000 mark - maybe around 1700.

Bradford took around 4,500 to Bolton on Saturday.

Did they win?

Guest nonaenever

Did they win?

No it was 0-0 mate. They play good football though - it's not always the winning that counts - there is something called entertainment as well.