Bolton (A)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop talking bollocks, if the freekicks good no wall stops it

Nah sorry BP is right here the wall should have been sent to stop that ball going round it and into the far corner.

That said Ripley made up for it by stopping Ameobi on the one on one.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Agree...only a few players look to have a bit of energy about them today and seem to want to get a result!

Poor management if players can't be motivated. No excuse for lack of energy, players should be up for every game.

Edited by BP1960

Garbage today. Flynn looked OK, Jaraldho Martin looked good. Fane is a :censored:ing liability, the rest pailed into the background. Not good enough to survive this division.

7 league goals..the manager and his coach look as clueless as the players.

I fear a hammering on Tuesday and we know what SC does when fans are on his back,he sacks managers, and despite all his talk of sticking with Robinson he may revert to form.

Fair result I thought. Thought we were going to get hammered after the first 20 but we at least showed signs of life for the next 70. Bolton had more quality as you'd expect from a team challenging at the top. We'll probably go down but we have enough players who, if used correctly, have it in them to keep us afloat.

Ripley's kicking was suspect but made multiple outstanding saves. Clarke was very good too. I really struggle to see what Mckay offers and while Fane breaks up play very well he has so much to learn to be good player at this level or above.

Green and Winchester were better than average, Flynn is painfully weak and slow but a good footballer. Ladapo isn't great but so much more of a presence than McKay. Jahraldo-Martin looked lively and decent on the ball. Erwin, Wilson, Reckord, Burgess were average.

Fair result I thought. Thought we were going to get hammered after the first 20 but we at least showed signs of life for the next 70. Bolton had more quality as you'd expect from a team challenging at the top. We'll probably go down but we have enough players who, if used correctly, have it in them to keep us afloat.

Ripley's kicking was suspect but made multiple outstanding saves. Clarke was very good too. I really struggle to see what Mckay offers and while Fane breaks up play very well he has so much to learn to be good player at this level or above.

Green and Winchester were better than average, Flynn is painfully weak and slow but a good footballer. Ladapo isn't great but so much more of a presence than McKay. Jahraldo-Martin looked lively and decent on the ball. Erwin, Wilson, Reckord, Burgess were average.

I thought Green was awful today as was Fane. Burgess shocking and McKay is just dog :censored: every week.

Only players to come out with any credit were Ripley, Clarke with Flynn and Winchester to a lesser extent.

I thought Green was awful today as was Fane. Burgess shocking and McKay is just dog :censored: every week.

Only players to come out with any credit were Ripley, Clarke with Flynn and Winchester to a lesser extent.

I suppose the manager will call that some improvement if 4 turned in good performances rather than 2 as against Swindon.

I've been dissapointed in Burgess, Charles Dunne looks as though he could play centre back.

Edited by BP1960